Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2021, 11:14 AM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Crazy things we do to our pets?

It is what it is, what are the crazy things you do to your family pet that they like? List all the things your pet likes.

I'll start by listing what Prince likes, ( half Yellow Lab, Pitbull mix).

Kids likes dressing him up.

Sleeping next to you or under the covers.

Likes to listen to music, I'll lay ear buds under his ear flaps and he doesn't shake them off and will go to sleep. Matter of fact when you remove them he takes a paw and tries to stop your hands.

Loves to crunch on ice.

Loves short car rides, but gets bored on long rides.

Loves getting bathed in the shower.

So list somethings your pet likes or things you/family do to them.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:11 PM   #31
BOOM!1!

You pay to have both of their ACLs fixed within a matter of 6 months.

Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:56 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
My cat loves to play fetch. Like obsessive compulsive about it. When I'm working from home, I'll throw the ball down the hallway about 50 times, and the little shit will bring it back every time and sit there and meow for more.
I have a healer that has determined that fetch is his job.

He’s old now, but years ago he’d ****ing fetch all day.

I feel you with the OCD.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 09:54 PM   #33
New and Improved

Dodger loves to play frisbee. He'll run and catch it for a while and enjoy the hell out of it.

But when he's done he's done, he'll walk over to the fence, or behind a tree, drop the frisbee, hike his leg and piss on it then walk away. He does it every time he plays catch.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 10:13 PM   #34
MVP

mine knows the "time out" command

Used to be a real hit with the kindergarten teachers back in the day when it wasn't a moral sin.

Even the ex could say "Bad dog, CORNER" and he would run to the kitchen, put his nose in the corner and never peek to see if you were looking.

He does a great Michael Jackson where he backs up and barks, a real hit at gatherings.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2021, 11:00 PM   #35
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The dogs dont hate the rain: they hate the thunder and lightning they have associated with it.
My dog is not afraid of the thunder nor lightning, so very laid back, so nonchalant. He will not go out into the rain or a heavy sprinkle to go potty, he will hold it until it stops raining or if he just can't, he leaves it all at the front door. If I leave the inside door open and the storm door closed, he lays down besides it and waits for it to stop, then will come get me to let me know, Hurry Up Old Man!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:52 AM   #36
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What kinda fish you got, bud?

Pics of your setup would be cool...
KC_Fish_tank_
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:57 AM   #37

King_Ghidorah_2
King_Ghidorah_

This is King Ghidorah he is a dinosaur fish I've had him the longest maybe 5 or 6 years. Such a fluent and graceful swimmer and predator if when I get ghost shrimp he really likes them and snatches them it's pretty awesome to see.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:11 AM   #38

Baby_Shark_do_do_do_

These are a couple bala sharks I think they are cool I love sharks.

Bikini_Bottoms

This is Bikini Bottom I have several gold fish and a couple fish not sure I remember lol.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:13 AM   #39

KC_Fish_Tank_3
Fish_Tank_SB_LIV
Old 05-10-2021, 05:15 AM   #40
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
King_Ghidorah_2
King_Ghidorah_

This is King Ghidorah he is a dinosaur fish I've had him the longest maybe 5 or 6 years. Such a fluent and graceful swimmer and predator if when I get ghost shrimp he really likes them and snatches them it's pretty awesome to see.
Thats a very cool, and indeed ancient looking, fish
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:21 AM   #41
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

So my dog loves peanut butter.......
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:34 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Thats a very cool, and indeed ancient looking, fish
The coolest thing ever happened I used to have a toy divers cage and diver and I remember that the ghost shrimp liked to stay in the cage I assume they felt safe but one day i was watching the King Ghidorah and he literally busted through the caged door and snagged the ghost shrimp and gave this look like '**** yeah I'm a badass'. I saw it with my own eyes like a scene from a movie.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:24 AM   #43
Politically Incorrect

I bet some of you have some country boys have some really neat stories about your pet sheep........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #44
Be Kind To Your Pets

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.