Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2021, 11:14 AM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Crazy things we do to our pets?

It is what it is, what are the crazy things you do to your family pet that they like? List all the things your pet likes.

I'll start by listing what Prince likes, ( half Yellow Lab, Pitbull mix).

Kids likes dressing him up.

Sleeping next to you or under the covers.

Likes to listen to music, I'll lay ear buds under his ear flaps and he doesn't shake them off and will go to sleep. Matter of fact when you remove them he takes a paw and tries to stop your hands.

Loves to crunch on ice.

Loves short car rides, but gets bored on long rides.

Loves getting bathed in the shower.

So list somethings your pet likes or things you/family do to them.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:29 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

One of my dogs loves popcorn more than anything else in the world. When we do movie night, we have to make him his own tub.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:44 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I tell him all the bad stuff I can’t say to people. As long as I don’t have an aggressive tone he’s good with it.

For a year or so there I think he thought his name was some form of profanity.

Really though he just wants to be around me. He has to go to work every day. I can leave him in the office all day while I’m on the tractor and he’s good. As long as he doesn’t miss out.
You take your dog along when you decide to get T-boned in a car wreck.

That's wacky and silly.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:47 PM   #18
Supporter

We adopted a stray dog from a nearby town. A fat lab mix. My son named her Rosey, I gave her the nickname "Pork-Sausage"

I talk so much shit to that dog while giving her fat ass belly rubs and ear scratches. If animals could get a complex for their weight.........
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:48 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
You take your dog along when you decide to get T-boned in a car wreck.

That's wacky and silly.
Yep. He rode the airbag like an inflatable toy. LOL
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:49 PM   #20
Live free or die hard

Well, I was going to keep this private but since we're all coming out sometimes I rub peanut butter all over my 14" CP penis and well, you know dogs don't mind where they get their peanut butter from and she's female so it's not gay.

Don't tell anyone.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:01 PM   #21
New and Improved

Dodger has figured out how to roll down the car window. He knows when he is sitting in the RF seat if he stands on the arm rest in just the right place the window rolls down.
When I say anything about a girlfriend to him he knows I mean a female dog. There a big difference in how he acts between saying 'there's a dog or puppy' and saying 'there's a girlfriend'.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:33 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Well, I was going to keep this private but since we're all coming out sometimes I rub peanut butter all over my 14" CP penis and well, you know dogs don't mind where they get their peanut butter from and she's female so it's not gay.

Don't tell anyone.
If it’s a male dog just put it’s medicine on the peanut butter.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #23
Wasted away again...

Our dog gets acupuncture and chiropractic manipulation every 3 weeks. She has Cushing's Disease and most dogs with that don't live to 17 years. And she's going strong. Constantly looking for food. Can't hear shit and we had to have one eye removed earlier this year.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 06:26 PM   #24
Constable of Untruths

We have a 4.5 lb Yorkie that loves to ride on the lawnmower with me. I had an engineer at work design a seat for him that locks into the cup holder of my mower and print one on our 3D printer. All I have to say is “Max let’s go mow the yard” and that little ****er will run to the mower and climb into his seat. My neighbors think I’m nuts.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:28 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
We have a 4.5 lb Yorkie that loves to ride on the lawnmower with me. I had an engineer at work design a seat for him that locks into the cup holder of my mower and print one on our 3D printer. All I have to say is “Max let’s go mow the yard” and that little ****er will run to the mower and climb into his seat. My neighbors think I’m nuts.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:31 PM   #26
Supporter

Lone takes the lead!
Old 05-09-2021, 07:39 PM   #27
YOU take YOUR seat

I give my dog a tortilla chip every once in a while, it's her favorite treat.

She gets picked on by my cat (I have 1 dog and 1 cat).

She's not allowed to walk past the cat or the cat will attack her hind legs. She'll stand there until the cat moves because she knows what will happen.
But half of the time they are sleeping next to each other on the dog's bed.

She's a sweetheart, a black lab mix.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:53 PM   #28
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
That is AWESOME!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:02 PM   #29
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
You know come to think about it my lab does not like the rain but he loves to get in the shower.

I have not had him to a lake yet.
The dogs dont hate the rain: they hate the thunder and lightning they have associated with it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:03 PM   #30
Ain't no relax!

My cat loves to play fetch. Like obsessive compulsive about it. When I'm working from home, I'll throw the ball down the hallway about 50 times, and the little shit will bring it back every time and sit there and meow for more.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.