Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-05-2021, 09:16 AM  
Veteran

Favorite Live Album?

Title says it all: what's your favorite live music album?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:09 AM   #31
Bolton gonna knock you out

Bob Marley and the Wailers Easy Skankin in Boston ‘78

Anthony B - Live from the Battlefield

Pasadena - Live @ the Whiskey

Aswad - Live and Direct
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:41 AM   #32
Veteran

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:08 PM   #33
**** the Raiders

One of my favorites is a three headed collaboration between George Strait, Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett. I didn't even know anything about the concert until I ran across the album in the store. I would have paid exorbiant amounts of money to have been there had I known.

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:50 PM   #34
pie is never free

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 04:56 PM   #35
Starter

''Ladies and gentlemen,a warm Reds Rock welcome please,from Dublin,Ireland,U2 !
I always liked early U2,before Bono turned into a wanker.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:09 PM   #36
Mahomes Dynasty

John Mayer - Where the Light Is: Live in LA Nokia Theatre

ACDC Live
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:49 PM   #37
Would an idiot do that?

Throwing Copper
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:55 PM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Throwing Copper

Well played sir,and i agree.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:15 PM   #39
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I was there! Awesome show!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:17 PM   #40
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The first Priest album I bought! Love Diamonds and Rust!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:19 PM   #41
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
My favorites in order that I still listen to today. What left of vinyl that I salvaged from a flood in Riverside, Mo.

Love TL Live and Dangerous!
Old 05-08-2021, 08:26 PM   #42
I could of gone pro

My most played live album is Uriah Heep Live '73 and I got to see them in July '74. They were like Deep Purple and Yes mixed together, a bit more mystical than Purple, Ken Hensley fantastic Hammond player and vocalist David Byron was on par with Ian Gillan. Now they're all dead except guitarist Mick Box, who actually still plays with the band.

My next most played live album is Peter Gabriel Plays Live. I liked him and Genesis when I first saw them perform Watcher of the Skies on Midnight Special around '74, but when he went solo and started this African stuff in the early 80s, it just really caught my ear.

My next two most played live albums were Grand Funk Railroad Live and Deep Purple Made in Japan. Since the covers have already been posted I'll leave them off. The first five Grand Funk albums I played more than anything else from '69 to '72, then I discovered Deep Purple in '72 and saw them that year and then I discovered Uriah Heep when Demons & Wizards came out.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-08-2021, 08:31 PM   #43
In Mahomes I trust!

Mine...

Cheap Trick - Live at Budokan
Rush - Live in Rio
KISS - Alive and Alive II
MSG - One Night at Budokan
Black Sabbath - Live Evil
Head East - Live!
Rough Cutt - Live!
Judas Priest - Priest Live!
Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous
Accept - Staying a Life
Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East
Scorpions - World Wide Live
Ted Nugent - Double Live Gonzo!
Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Off of the top of my head
Old 05-08-2021, 08:34 PM   #44
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The first album I ever bought!
Old 05-08-2021, 08:49 PM   #45
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
AIC Unplugged

RIP Layne Staley

Also Guns N Roses Live Era 87-93
I came in here to say Alice In Chains and Nirvana Unplugged. Not even necessarily my favorite bands or genre, but it just comes to mind as really great albums.

As for my favorite bands, Pulse by Pink Floyd is one of my favs. Rock in Rio or Live After Death are my two favorite Iron Maiden live albums.

I've always really liked S&M by Metallica a lot.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.