Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-04-2021, 02:19 PM  
Life is changing..

Moderator position/ positions up for grabs?

SAUTO - Last Activity: 01-31-2021 12:27 PM
TimBone (On ignore anyway ) Last Activity: 03-30-2021 01:56 PM

Everyone else I see on a pretty regular basis. The 7 that are here regularly can probably handle the moderation duties without concern, but I'm bored and we need something to discuss.

Do we need to start taking applications for new moderators?

Last edited by TLO; 05-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: This moderator lived close to you?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:02 PM   #121
Retired Bearcat

Am I a mod yet?

It doesn't have to be real. Do me like bugeater and just give me buttons that don't work.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 02:04 PM   #122
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
So many morons begging for a thankless, payless job where they KNOW they will continually be bitched at and accused of all kinds of unsavory acts.

I just don’t get it.
There's a reason I haven't posted in this thread until now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:06 PM   #123
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
So many morons begging for a thankless, payless job where they KNOW they will continually be bitched at and accused of all kinds of unsavory acts.

I just don’t get it.
Some of us are used to that regardless.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:07 PM   #124
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's a reason I haven't posted in this thread until now.
Yeah, you know from first hand experience.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:12 PM   #125
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Some of us are used to that regardless.
So, masochism is the reason for some.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:37 PM   #126
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

I just don’t get it.
Next to the ones clamoring for more mods they’ll bitch about.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 02:40 PM   #127
I'll be back.

Quote:
So, masochism is the reason for some.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:24 PM   #128
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

clay
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:36 PM   #129
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:42 PM   #130
Life is changing..

Only need to get this thread to 2500 posts for Clay to become mod. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:45 PM   #131
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Only need to get this thread to 2500 posts for Clay to become mod. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2021, 04:17 PM   #132
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I’m doing my part
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:18 PM   #133
Life is changing..

Old 05-05-2021, 04:23 PM   #134
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I’m doing my part
Old 05-05-2021, 07:33 PM   #135
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Cavalier, offhand judgments are a slippery slope for us all.
You do not have the chops to be a moderator. Leave it to me and I will weed out DC like it's Hells Kitchen.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.