Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2021, 02:19 PM  
Life is changing..

Moderator position/ positions up for grabs?

SAUTO - Last Activity: 01-31-2021 12:27 PM
TimBone (On ignore anyway ) Last Activity: 03-30-2021 01:56 PM

Everyone else I see on a pretty regular basis. The 7 that are here regularly can probably handle the moderation duties without concern, but I'm bored and we need something to discuss.

Do we need to start taking applications for new moderators?

Last edited by TLO; 05-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: This moderator lived close to you?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:58 PM   #16
I'll be back.

I would be the best moderator. I really would be, folks.

And people say to me, how do you know? And it's simple, really.

I have a good brain, and I've posted a lot of things.

MAKE CP GREAT AGAIN
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:05 PM   #17
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I would be the best moderator. I really would be, folks.

And people say to me, how do you know? And it's simple, really.

I have a good brain, and I've posted a lot of things.

MAKE CP GREAT AGAIN
Political post in the Lounge. Reported.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:08 PM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Political post in the Lounge. Reported.
WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS FORUM TO THE FALSE SONG OF DONGERISM
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:43 PM   #19
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What is the level that gives you the power to kick dipshits out of threads? That's really the only power I want.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:49 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Can you change the usernames of other mods if you’re a mod?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:52 PM   #21
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Can you change the usernames of other mods if you’re a mod?
Hmmm...that's a great question. Hey Bowser, change my name to MASSIVE BONEREATER.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:53 PM   #22
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Carcosa would be a benevolent, yet firm moderator
Yes!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:55 PM   #23
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I like to come here, shitpost, and enjoy the banter

Last thing I would want is to have to moderate this place

CP is somewhere to hangout and **** around wouldn’t want it to be a job

Appreciate those who do the job though
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:57 PM   #24
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
OH HELL NO!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:57 PM   #25
Inmem 2.0

We nominate by senoritity and I'm getting up there so let's go
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:59 PM   #26
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
There literally couldn't be a worse choice for moderator than you. And I ****ing hate it when people overuse the word literally.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:06 PM   #27
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
We nominate by senoritity and I'm getting up there so let's go
N00b
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:07 PM   #28
The Beast Inside Your Head

I vote Clay
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:08 PM   #29
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
There literally couldn't be a worse choice for moderator than you. And I literally hate it when people overuse the word literally.
FYP
Old 05-04-2021, 04:08 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You're serious about DC though, right...
I will nuke it all and perma ban BEP
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote