Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-03-2021, 08:03 AM  
In Search of a Life

AFC rivals haven't closed gap on Chiefs...

A good read here in case you missed it, I will put the text in a spoiler...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...his-offseason/

Spoiler!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #121
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
You add Brown to the Chiefs draft, since he was traded for picks, and KC's grade is an A.
I also think the “experts” don’t fully analyze the situation and how the additions will actually impact the team. I think most of them look at the quality of the players added and assign grades as such.

Creating this elite level offensive line for Mahomes is more important than the individuals players who were added. This same OL for another team might not be as impactful, because most QBs have significantly lower ceilings.

Mahomes essentially has no ceiling. When he’s held in check, it’s almost always due to something out of his control. Give him an elite OL, a good young running back, Hill/Kelce, and several other solid weapons...good luck.

You can’t convince me the draft picks resulting in Brown, Humphrey, Smith, Grey, and even Powell aren’t an A when you have Mahomes. That doesn’t even count the defensive players drafted.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:13 AM   #122
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:01 AM   #123
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
If we stay healthy and this line plays to it's potential, a team will have to score 40 to have any chance...
And losing Sammie will have no impact on that.

To see what our production would be like without him we can look back to 50% of the games played the last 3 years...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:01 AM   #124
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Well, they gave us a better game than Baltimore the last 2 meetings...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:30 AM   #125
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

RAIDERS:“Every game, he does something you question,” he said. Another said he didn’t think Leatherwood was the best fit for the Raiders’ power-blocking scheme, and that he would have been better in a zone-blocking offense.
Honestly, the guy completely loses all credibility with this statement. Cable is a noted zone blocking coach, and integrates a ton of zone blocking in with the power blocking scheme.

Add in that Leatherwood's strength per every single draft analysis I've seen is his power in the run game, and that guy is left with no credibility.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:37 AM   #126
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Yep. IF they ever learn how to win the close ones...I think that's where Herbert comes into play. IF he proves to be legit, and I believe that he will, he'll get them over that obstacle. Top QB's do that for their teams.
I'd put my money on Herbert being the new Rivers. Making mistakes at the worst times and losing games they should have won.

That was Herbert's MO in college, and he pretty much continued the trend as a rookie in the NFL.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:38 AM   #127
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Well, they gave us a better game than Baltimore the last 2 meetings...

I think KC kills them with a healthy Mahomes the 2nd half. KC had the game in control with Mahomes.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #128
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I'd put my money on Herbert being the new Rivers. Making mistakes at the worst times and losing games they should have won.

That was Herbert's MO in college, and he pretty much continued the trend as a rookie in the NFL.
Don't know about that. I think he'll be special. He was pretty darn good last season with no TC or anything. He got an emergency start week 2 and never looked back. He's the 2nd best QB in the division right now after only one season.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #129
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I think KC kills them with a healthy Mahomes the 2nd half. KC had the game in control with Mahomes.
Once they’re forced to abandon the run, Baker would’ve pressed and thrown 3 picks
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #130
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

I wonder if this is because he liked all of the AFC West drafts except the Raiders.

He absolutely LOVED the biggest bust in the history of NFL drafts in JaWallurus Russell.

Enough said.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:45 AM   #131
Here We Go Again

Quote:
No one is a real threat to a healthy KC team.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:46 PM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
And losing Sammie will have no impact on that.

To see what our production would be like without him we can look back to 50% of the games played the last 3 years...
Even when he played he was still injured half the time and didn't produce shit.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:19 AM   #133
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We’d all probably agree that there is some level of need at DE, WR, and CB.

I think we get Mathieu extended to open up some cap space and potentially use that on a DE (Ingram?). I’d probably just sign Breeland to another 1-year deal since he’s familiar with the system.

WR is the spot I’m most comfortable with what we have, albeit still not a ton. Putting faith in one of these receivers not named Tyreek to make the most of an opportunity. Nate Taylor says the plan is for Noah Gray to give Kelce breathers here and there throughout the season so he is fresh for the final run, and we’ve got a guy who can do that for Tyreek too in Hardman.

I’m on the CEH bandwagon expecting him to just absolutely crush it this year behind the new OL and with another offseason under his belt. Just need to get our studs to the playoff finish line and there’s no reason KC shouldn’t be playing in February once again.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:52 AM   #134
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

I think we get Mathieu extended to open up some cap space and potentially use that on a DE (Ingram?). I’d probably just sign Breeland to another 1-year deal since he’s familiar with the system.

WR is the spot I’m most comfortable with what we have, albeit still not a ton. Putting faith in one of these receivers not named Tyreek to make the most of an opportunity. Nate Taylor says the plan is for Noah Gray to give Kelce breathers here and there throughout the season so he is fresh for the final run, and we’ve got a guy who can do that for Tyreek too in Hardman.

I’m on the CEH bandwagon expecting him to just absolutely crush it this year behind the new OL and with another offseason under his belt. Just need to get our studs to the playoff finish line and there’s no reason KC shouldn’t be playing in February once again.
I pretty much agree. I'm fine with WR with the line we have, I'm even fine with CB, but adding Breeland on the skinny would be good. When you look at edge/DE, I don't think we are any worse than last year, and have potentially more upside, a cheap Ingram rental would be OK, but not needed. This offense is going back to 2018-2019 and if this defense treads water, or is slightly worse, we are most likely still playing in Feb.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:51 PM   #135
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Im pretty amazed that they havent addressed the CB position. Hopefully BV has some cards up his sleeve
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.