Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2021, 11:06 AM  
MVP

Packaging both 2nds

Do you think Veach will package both 2's in a move up to say 34 with the Jets for one guy he covets, or does he stand pat?

If you think he does move up, who's it for?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:02 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
You have to think we might net some Comp picks for Watkins, Tanoh, Bell, Wis or Reiter, though those might be offset by Reed, Thuney, Blythe acquisitions (does Reed count since he was cut?).
I wouldn't expect any Comp Picks for the Chiefs next year.

Kpassagnon, Wisniewski and Reiter didn't even sign anywhere this offseason and even if they had, it would have been for Vet Minimum. Thuney and Reed alone far surpass the $5 million Watkins received from Baltimore.

Plus, is doesn't matter whether or not a player was cut or a free agent. If the Chiefs signed him to a $6 million dollar deal, from my understanding, it's still part of the comp pick formula.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:02 PM   #17
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I seem to be on the same page as you a lot lately. At one point i think we butted heads and i thought you were a real dumbass, but now ill tip my hat to you good sir.
Me? Dumbass? No way!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:37 PM   #18
Starter

I think we stand pat.

I have a hunch there are a few guys in the top 65 Veach really likes.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:38 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I think we stand pat.

I have a hunch there are a few guys in the top 65 Veach really likes.
I think its a great place to get some contributors or several years.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 12:39 PM   #20
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Kpassagnon, Wisniewski and Reiter didn't even sign anywhere this offseason and even if they had, it would have been for Vet Minimum. Thuney and Reed alone far surpass the $5 million Watkins received from Baltimore.

Plus, is doesn't matter whether or not a player was cut or a free agent. If the Chiefs signed him to a $6 million dollar deal, from my understanding, it's still part of the comp pick formula.
Reed doesn't count against us because the Seahawks cut him. Right now Watkins, KPass, and Wilson's contract's qualify... But it is safe to assume that Wilson's contra t is too small to make the final cut off so I'm disregarding it. It doesn't matter how large Thuney's contract was in the calculations... He just offsets one of our qualifying contracts (Watkins). Right now, the Chiefs are slotted to get 1 pick for KPass and it's likely a 7th. KPass' contract barely qualifies, so if there are more qualifying contracts than slotted comp picks his will be one of the first cut.

So... TLDR: Chiefs currently should be getting a 2022 7th round comp pick but it might go away.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2021, 12:47 PM   #21
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I think its a great place to get some contributors or several years.
Having two picks at the end of the 2nd is like gold in this draft. They could go DB, WR, DE, or OL and still get quality players that could contribute immediately.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:02 PM   #22
Generational Player

I am happy to just sit and take who falls.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:19 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:

KPass signed with the Saints
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:21 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
I'd prefer to stand pat, because brown and two seconds is a fantastic place to be sitting as a team that just went to a superbowl. However i would consider moving to 40 if it looks like a guy will be there. And when i say "A guy" I mean a posistion of value and a high ceiling guy. You can always get creative and recoup that second next year by trading back in what should be a massive draft class.
Totally agree.

I'd really rather not, but then Veach has bigger balls than I do, and I'm man enough to admit it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:24 PM   #25
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Do you think he’d trade picks from next year to move up with one of the seconds?
He absolutely better not.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:46 PM   #26
I’m a Mahomo!

I hope he stays put at 58 & 63.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:54 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
KPass signed with the Saints
What in the world are they doing down there?

They're going to be lucky to reach 8-8 this season.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What in the world are they doing down there?

They're going to be lucky to reach 8-8 this season.
Payton got into the painkillers cabinet again.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Totally agree.

I'd really rather not, but then Veach has bigger balls than I do, and I'm man enough to admit it.
This is the wildcard. Logic says dont do it. Veachs vieny, oversized, over pressured scrotum thats seeping testosterone into the air and polluting the war room air quality, just cant be factored properly.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:41 PM   #30
MVP

The only guys I’d package both 2’s for:

Kwity Paye
Jaycee Horn
Patrick Surtain
Jamar Chase
Kyle Pitts
JOK
Parsons
D. Smith
J.Waddle
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.