Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 04-29-2021, 08:59 AM  
Most Valuable Villain

Everyone is doing a final mock....so here you go.

58. Payton Turner, DE, Houston - This is your typical Spags DE. By the time Week 1 rolls around, I think he’ll be starting and a line of Turner, Jones, Reed and Clark will be top 3 in the league.

63. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma St - This is probably a slight reach with Wallace at the bottom of the 2nd but having no 3rd pick and picking late in the 4th gets us here. He didn’t test as great as he plays but this kid can ****ing play.

144. David Moore, C/G, Grambling State - The full rebuild of the offensive line is complete. He’s your center after this year, or if he beats out Blythe in training camp. He could also play RG if he needed too if Long moved out to RT.

176. Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State - We are in desperate need of DEs after this year and I think doubling up is paramount to not having to draft one high next year as a need. He’s rough and will need some work but Daly will love him.

182. Benjamin St Juste, CB, Minnesota - More CBs are needed on the outside.

207. Buddy Johnson, LB, Texas A&M - Spags is weird when it comes to LBs but we need depth and a potential replacement in the next 1-2 years for Hitchens.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:11 AM   #16
Baba Ganoush

I really want Tylan Wallace
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:44 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I really want Tylan Wallace
I would love that addition.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote