Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 04-27-2021, 10:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Final 2021 Mock Draft

58. Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston- perfect marriage of scheme fit, BPA, and need here. The closer we get, the more it feels like the Chiefs might need some luck for Turner to even make it to 58, but I think he does. With his length and athleticism, I think Turner is a perfect fit at LE for Spags.

63. Elijah Molden, CB, Washington- It appears that the Chiefs are looking for a corner that can play inside so that they can move Sneed outside. Molden, who’s often compared to Tyrann Mathieu, gives the Chiefs a starting day 1 NB allowing Sneed to take over at RCB and Mathieu to be the ultimate chess piece that he is.

144. Robert Hainsey, C/OG, Notre Dame- Blythe, Long, Wylie, and Rankin will all be free agents after the season. The Chiefs will take a versatile interior offensive lineman at some point of this draft. Early on day 3 is my guess and Hainsey could be your starting C or RG in 2022.

175. Josh Imatorbhebhe, WR, Illinois- Great size and athleticism. If the Chiefs were to miss out on a WR early, I’d prefer they take a high upside guy on day 3. Veach sounds like he’s targeting a WR in the middle rounds, and I’m sure he’d be drooling over a guy like Imatorbhebhe at this point of the draft.

181. Darrick Forrest, S, Cincinnati- The Chiefs could really use depth at safety and Forrest gives them somebody with versatility. He should easily beat out Watts for a roster spot and give the Chiefs an upgrade at their 4th safety spot.

207. Buddy Johnson, LB, Texas A&M- Johnson doesn’t quite play like his measurables would lead you to believe, but he’s still got the kind of athleticism at the MLB position that the Chiefs would take a shot on with their last pick. He could potentially be the future replacement for Hitchens.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:28 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

This would be a really great draft. I'm not sure I could do any better.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:34 PM   #3
Starter

Sign me up!
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:49 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

I’ve got Turner and Johnson in my final draft as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 07:44 AM   #5
__

I'd be sweating the linebacker position some, but this is a good draft.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 08:05 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

I'd really like to see a TE in there somehwere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:36 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd really like to see a TE in there somehwere.
I think he's trying to predict somewhat what he thinks the Chiefs will do.

Which means we probably won't see a TE.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:45 AM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Best Chiefs WR name since Kirby Dar Dar
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 09:46 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Best Chiefs WR name since Kirby Dar Dar
Just don't sound it out phonetically. It's extremely racist.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:01 AM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

I’d be cool with this for sure. I really want a WR with our 4th though. I think that we can find a better one there that can get on the field a bit this season
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 11:43 AM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

I’d put Palmer at 144 and then find a new C/G at 175 but I’d be okay with it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:52 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Just to clarify, my final mock is always predictive. This isn’t necessarily what I want, although I’d be very happy with it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 01:04 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Well it's shitty
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2021, 01:10 PM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well it's shitty
How so?
Old 04-28-2021, 01:16 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
How so?
If Staylor put it together, it's shitty.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote