Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM  
best in the biz

Nzoner [and the Mrs]

Original OP about Nzoner's heart attack last spring is archived here.

Spoiler!

Latest on Kathy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well, coming out of the weekend, 3 straight days of bad news had me feeling like it was time to prepare for the worst. Thankfully, she proved me wrong, and it seems like things have stabilized for the moment. Her critical care Dr did say her lungs were sounding better as of yesterday, so that's a positive. However, it also sounds like he made it clear that she has a long road to recovery in front of her. But at least there's a shred of hope to cling to for the time being, I'll take it and be grateful for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Okay, didn't take too much investigation to learn that meals are an issue for him. So here's my plan:

I am going down on Sunday to visit with him and watch the game. The Mrs and I will to do some grocery shopping prior to that and possibly prepare some meals for him as well for me to deliver to him.

Here's how you can help:

I need food ideas: After his heart issues earlier this year, he is on a heart healthy diet. Low fat and low sodium. This is a bit out of my wheelhouse so if anyone has suggestions for food or meals, please post them here. Please keep meal suggestions simple, we're willing to spend some time preparing things but we can't spend 4 hours making a heart healthy version of Duck a l'orange.

You can donate: If you want to kick in some money to help cover grocery costs I certainly will welcome that. PM me for details. For transparency's sake I will post a list of donors in this thread, but you can remain anonymous if you wish. I will also provide photos of what I buy plus receipts so there's no questions about where your money went.

I do have a couple other ideas I am pursuing as well, just need to figure out if there's a way to bring them to fruition. More on that later.

Last edited by DaFace; 11-10-2021 at 07:49 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:03 AM   #121
'Tis my eye!

Wow, glad to see he is recovering.

Prayers for you Joe!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:05 AM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Joe posted this himself on his personal facebook page yesterday:

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Anyhow thanks and please remember “NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Praise God, make sure your soul is right with God is first priority. Amen to that.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:16 AM   #123
best in the biz

Quote:
Joe posted this himself on his personal facebook page yesterday:

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Anyhow thanks and please remember “NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
My dear friend leading by example.

If he would've died, that would have been the sixth friend/relative I've lost in the last year and a half. I almost lost my wife two months ago. She is getting ready to have surgery in the upcoming weeks.

This has hit me like a ton of bricks.

FWIW, I apologize to everyone I've ever given crap to on this site. It's not who I truly am. I apologize for my past behavior. Joe has inspired me to not only do better, but be a better man.

Christ has blessed me so much in my life, SO much more than I've ever deserved and I've failed Him with my past behavior here. Please forgive me.

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 32 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:24 AM   #124
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Best part.

Godspeed Joe/Nzoner.

Everyone needs to think about that. Not just read it here. Really really really think about it. Call your mom, call your dad, call your kids, and give your wife a kiss, and enjoy each moment.

Wish you all the best.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #125
Supporter

Damn, positive thoughts and prayers
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #126
Ain't no relax!

Get well soon!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:56 AM   #127
MVP

Prayers sent. My Dad had that happen and that was 20 years ago...still a lot of life ahead for you, Nzoner.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:59 AM   #128
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

If he would've died, that would have been the sixth friend/relative I've lost in the last year and a half. I almost lost my wife two months ago. She is getting ready to have surgery in the upcoming weeks.

FWIW, I apologize to everyone I've ever given crap to on this site. It's not who I truly am. I apologize for my past behavior. Joe has inspired me to not only do better, but be a better man.

Christ has blessed me so much in my life, SO much more than I've ever deserved and I've failed Him with my past behavior here. Please forgive me.

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
You're a good man, Stevie. Never doubt that.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:02 AM   #129
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
You know I love you, brother. Amen.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 10:41 AM   #130
Please squeeze

Prayers for you Nzoner. Get better soon.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:30 AM   #131
left blank intentionally

Quote:

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
Much love to you and yours, stevieray. I've never thought anything of you other than you're of the finest sort.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:02 PM   #132
THE RED MENACE

Wow, you will be in our prayers Nzoner. Hope you are back on that horse soon.

You are a really good man Stevie. Much like you, I have lost a lot of people close to me recently including parents and many friends including 4 in their 40s. Really crazy, cancer and heart disease gone wild type thing. Life is short so enjoy it and don't get too down on yourself. Look forward to that motorcycle ride soon.

Last edited by BIG_DADDY; 04-26-2021 at 04:06 PM..
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #133
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:02 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
Not a prayerful person but if you love your wife like I love mine then you most certainly have my thoughts.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2021, 02:08 PM   #135
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Prayers for Joe. He's come a long way, and there is still more to go, God willing! Great dude, ran into him up here when my band was playing and he got us the gig at the St. Joe music festival, ended up being for three years straight. Great man. Get well Brutha!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote