Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM  
best in the biz

Nzoner [and the Mrs]

Original OP about Nzoner's heart attack last spring is archived here.

Spoiler!

Latest on Kathy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well, coming out of the weekend, 3 straight days of bad news had me feeling like it was time to prepare for the worst. Thankfully, she proved me wrong, and it seems like things have stabilized for the moment. Her critical care Dr did say her lungs were sounding better as of yesterday, so that's a positive. However, it also sounds like he made it clear that she has a long road to recovery in front of her. But at least there's a shred of hope to cling to for the time being, I'll take it and be grateful for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Okay, didn't take too much investigation to learn that meals are an issue for him. So here's my plan:

I am going down on Sunday to visit with him and watch the game. The Mrs and I will to do some grocery shopping prior to that and possibly prepare some meals for him as well for me to deliver to him.

Here's how you can help:

I need food ideas: After his heart issues earlier this year, he is on a heart healthy diet. Low fat and low sodium. This is a bit out of my wheelhouse so if anyone has suggestions for food or meals, please post them here. Please keep meal suggestions simple, we're willing to spend some time preparing things but we can't spend 4 hours making a heart healthy version of Duck a l'orange.

You can donate: If you want to kick in some money to help cover grocery costs I certainly will welcome that. PM me for details. For transparency's sake I will post a list of donors in this thread, but you can remain anonymous if you wish. I will also provide photos of what I buy plus receipts so there's no questions about where your money went.

I do have a couple other ideas I am pursuing as well, just need to figure out if there's a way to bring them to fruition. More on that later.

Last edited by DaFace; 11-10-2021 at 07:49 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:46 PM   #46
Fight, build, win!

Dang, prayers sent for one of my favorite planeteers and fellow ZZ Top fan. Hoping it was mild and just a lil warning to get that ticker back to health.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:49 PM   #47
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Oh No!, God's speed buddy! May God Bless you a quick recovery and comfort for the family.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:54 PM   #48
pie is never free

Surprised this hasn't been stickied yet, we'll be wanting updates etc
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:55 PM   #49
Supporter

Consider it done.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:55 PM   #50
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Damn.

Prayers out and up.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:00 PM   #51
Needs more middle fingers

Oh WTF.

Prayers for sure.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:10 PM   #52
MVP

Prayers for him and his family for a full and speedy recovery.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:13 PM   #53
My Mamma Says

Prayers to him and his family..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #54
sorta mod-ish

Glad to read they've got him under control. Sending all the good mojo I can his way.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:32 PM   #55
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Get well soon, NZoner. We have to keep educating younger people about Springsteen.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:33 PM   #56
Veteran

Prayers for him and the family.
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:43 PM   #57
legend

Shit. I love you Joe.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 03:47 PM   #58
best in the biz

Just got off the phone.

He is in great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

They put a stint in and will know more in a couple of days.

Thanks everyone..

Last edited by stevieray; 04-25-2021 at 03:54 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 03:50 PM   #59

Get well soon, Nzoner. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Praying for a speedy recovery.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:50 PM   #60
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Just got off the phone.

He is great spirits considering what he went through. They had to use the paddles twice and administer CPR (which cracked a rib). Said it feels like he got hit in the chest with a sledgehammer. I was blown away about how calm he is.

They put a stint in and will know more in a couple of days.

Thanks everyone..
That is great news...all things considered.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote