Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM  
best in the biz

Nzoner [and the Mrs]

Original OP about Nzoner's heart attack last spring is archived here.

Spoiler!

Latest on Kathy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well, coming out of the weekend, 3 straight days of bad news had me feeling like it was time to prepare for the worst. Thankfully, she proved me wrong, and it seems like things have stabilized for the moment. Her critical care Dr did say her lungs were sounding better as of yesterday, so that's a positive. However, it also sounds like he made it clear that she has a long road to recovery in front of her. But at least there's a shred of hope to cling to for the time being, I'll take it and be grateful for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Okay, didn't take too much investigation to learn that meals are an issue for him. So here's my plan:

I am going down on Sunday to visit with him and watch the game. The Mrs and I will to do some grocery shopping prior to that and possibly prepare some meals for him as well for me to deliver to him.

Here's how you can help:

I need food ideas: After his heart issues earlier this year, he is on a heart healthy diet. Low fat and low sodium. This is a bit out of my wheelhouse so if anyone has suggestions for food or meals, please post them here. Please keep meal suggestions simple, we're willing to spend some time preparing things but we can't spend 4 hours making a heart healthy version of Duck a l'orange.

You can donate: If you want to kick in some money to help cover grocery costs I certainly will welcome that. PM me for details. For transparency's sake I will post a list of donors in this thread, but you can remain anonymous if you wish. I will also provide photos of what I buy plus receipts so there's no questions about where your money went.

I do have a couple other ideas I am pursuing as well, just need to figure out if there's a way to bring them to fruition. More on that later.

Last edited by DaFace; 11-10-2021 at 07:49 PM..
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 01:37 PM   #31
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Don't know him, but have met a lot of you who do. Every one of you guys are quality people. So I assume Nzoner is as well. Consider it done!
He’s as good as anyone here.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:38 PM   #32
Reset

Prayers buddy, hang in there.

I’ve had the honor of visiting the Nzoner estate and both the legendary game room and his wife’s legendary NASCAR room. Great guy
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 01:43 PM   #33
Cheat Death

Godspeed to a CP legend
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #34
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Prayers indeed .

Hope he gets a full recovery this sucks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #35
Veteran

Prayers sent.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #36
Veteran

Damn. Prayers sent.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:08 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

prayers sent!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:08 PM   #38
"Think BOOM!"

Oh no. Prayers to him and his family.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:11 PM   #39
Inmem 2.0

That's awful. Get well soon Nzoner
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:24 PM   #40
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
He’s as good as anyone here.
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:34 PM   #41
The Demon Preacher

Well shit... hope you get better soon Nzoner.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #42
Life is changing..

Is this the fireworks dude?

Hoping he gets better soon.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #43
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He's better than that. Can't think of anyone who's come close to doing as much for so many people here. All the times he's opened his home up for us, dealing not only with the crazed drunken hijinks but the aftermath none of us saw. He and his wife should be sainted. Just not anytime soon.
I completely agree. I wasn’t trying to undersell him by any means. I just know that there are others here who have been extremely generous and helpful in their own ways and I did not want to slight them.

So let me say it another way: he’s as good as they come and definitely better than most.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #44
It was not a fair catch

oh my. Doing what it takes.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:44 PM   #45
Veteran

Thoughts and prayers! Recover!!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.