Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2021, 12:09 PM  
In Search of a Life

Greta Van Fleet!

New album Battle at Garden Gate rocks! These guys are the future of Rock / Prog music. They put on an amazing live show too.

https://thebattleatgardensgate.com/
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:29 PM   #16
'Tis my eye!

Not heavy enough. Plus I don't really listen to Zeppelin anymore.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2021, 10:21 PM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not heavy enough. Plus I don't really listen to Zeppelin anymore.
It's Zeppelin with treble at 11 (first album). I'll check the new one. Not knocking them, just not going to town on myself over them.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 07:04 AM   #18
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It's Zeppelin with treble at 11 (first album). I'll check the new one. Not knocking them, just not going to town on myself over them.
I tried listening to the new one yesterday. Pretty damn boring.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:10 AM   #19
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Yeah, that doesn't sound great to me.

I'm more Sabbath than Zeppelin. I like it heavy.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:45 PM   #20
Resident Glue Sniffer

the singer would be best served not to continue to try to sound like Plant.
The first album was really good; but the new song I'v heard (whatever it's called)...its a little too karaoke for me vocally.

the rest of the band kids ass. I could listen to them / how they're recorded w/out vocals. I would imagine that band would sound REALLY good with the singer /style from Shinedown; or the singer from the 'new' AIC

yeah, yeah....I'm sure I"ll get killed "Shinedown sucks"!!!!!. Don't GAF.
I like em.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:58 PM   #21
Spooky Action

Pretty long thread to have no vid posted yet. I'd be interested in a must-hear from someone in the know about GVF.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:47 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
Pretty long thread to have no vid posted yet. I'd be interested in a must-hear from someone in the know about GVF.
Just a ****in jam.

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 08:51 PM   #23
Supporter

I guess my deal is I have a soft spot for prog rock, and these guys are a very kind of fresh/familiar prog rock sound, again, I liken them closer to Rush as far as sound. Yes, Josh Kizka sounds like Plant sometimes, he also sounds like Geddy Lee at others, and I dont know but there are far less 'sound alikes' out there for guys like that than any other group of 'sound alike' human beings that come to mind.

Prog rock chops ~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:01 PM   #24
Banned

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You.

Was digging it until the vocals.

Instrumentation is good.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:42 AM   #25
Veteran

The Good News: the vocals don't sound like Robert Plant
The Bad News: the vocals sound like the dude from Budgie
The Worse News: the instruments sound like they are noodling around trying to come up with a demo.

For some reason it makes me think of this old song:
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:10 PM   #26
Veteran

vs

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:43 PM   #27
Shaken. Not stirred.

Holy hell this singer is ****ing awful.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:39 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Holy hell this singer is ****ing awful.

I honestly can't think of a rock singer goofier than that dude. He sounds like the lead singer of Budgie but with the gay/camp factor cranked up to a billion.

I ragged on them earlier for being a LZ clone, but I was wrong. If this is the alternative, they really really need to keep ripping off Zep.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:13 PM   #29
Ultrabanned

Man I am digging this new Sled Zephyrin.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:14 PM   #30
Banned

The new Nickleback. Bet the chicks at their shows are hot.