Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2021, 02:00 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

The Best of Times - Kurt Russell & Peyton Manning

Always liked this movie...nice watch.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2021, 02:04 PM   #2
Supporter

Peyton's Places is [un]surprisingly enjoyable all through.
Peytie-pie has a knack for editing, improv and comedic timing.

And that little shot of him calling his dad his favorite QB gets me every single time.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:05 PM   #3
Supporter

And, even if you're not interested in Kurt and Peyton chatting, that summation of the game by Kurt near the end of the episode is ****ING EPIC. [starts around 19:30]

'Can you get guys to believe in something they didn't know was going to happen?'

YEEEEEARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

via Gfycat

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

And that little shot of him calling his dad his favorite QB gets me every single time.
I honestly wish he didn't have such a likable personality. Because otherwise I would hate him 100% instead of just 99%
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:32 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I honestly wish he didn't have such a likable personality. Because otherwise I would hate him 100% instead of just 99%
He's hard to hate that's for damn sure.

I always wanted him to do color on NFL games.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:16 PM   #6
Feeling Victorian

This one with Dave Letterman is the funniest one I have seen bar none.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:33 PM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This is how much I love Best of Times: I actually watched that whole video even though that sonofabitch Manning was in it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 12:35 PM   #8
Supporter

Newest

EDIT - takedown

Last edited by Baby Lee; 02-01-2021 at 07:27 PM..
Old 02-01-2021, 06:23 PM   #9
Consuming CP souls

Complete garbage
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:18 PM   #10
Suupraa Geniuuusss

That was great. Damn, I miss Robin.

Love Kurt Russell though. Always liked him as an actor, and can't really think of a movie he ever did that I didn't like. But he also always came across as just a real guy. Someone that you'd probably really enjoy hanging out with.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:21 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

It is. Peyton does a great job in these pieces. And he not only gets some great guests, but he gets some great reactions/conversations with them as well. It doesn't feel scripted like a lot of host/special guest shows.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:33 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That was great. Damn, I miss Robin.

Love Kurt Russell though. Always liked him as an actor, and can't really think of a movie he ever did that I didn't like. But he also always came across as just a real guy. Someone that you'd probably really enjoy hanging out with.

The commentary tracks he did with John Carpenter were gold.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:03 PM   #13
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
The commentary tracks he did with John Carpenter were gold.
Welp, now I know what I'll be doing later tonight. Thx.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:41 AM
olout
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Old 02-05-2021, 07:02 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

I see this movie is on Amazon. I need to watch watch it as I’ve never seen it.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:37 PM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I see this movie is on Amazon. I need to watch watch it as I’ve never seen it.

I haven’t seen it on TCM either. I’ve been wanting to rewatch it now.