Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-15-2021, 01:41 AM  
__

TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.

Try it out here.

Post your results.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:35 AM   #31
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So I was ****ing around and drafting as the Lions. Washington offered me #19 and a 1st round next year to move up to 7, so I took it. I’m sitting at #19 and the Chiefs offered me their 1st, 2nd and a 2nd next year for Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB out of Notre Dame.

Found it random and weird.
They must know you're a Fightin' Irish guy.

Because that makes no sense for us.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:10 AM   #32
'Tis my eye!

So this will be interesting.

Cosmi and Slater went 13 and 14. Marshall went to the Ravens at 27.

Darrisaw and Mayfield went off the board before I pick.

So I have my choice of Jenkins, Leatherwood, or Eichenberg at tackle, Jaelen Phillips or Kadarius Toney.

I chose Toney. I don't think Leeatherwood or Eichenberg are even suited to play tackle in an offense like this. I thought about Jenkins and Phillips but the head injuries worry me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:14 AM   #33
'Tis my eye!

It looks like the top 3 suggested picks for me when I run it are Leatherwood, Eichenberg, Phillips, and Mac Jones.

For offensive line, Cosmi, Slater, Darrisaw, Mayfield, Vera-Tucker, and Davis are always gone before I pick. Jenkins is gone about 50% of the time.

Marshalle always goes somewhere in the 20's and Bateman usually goes either right before or right after him. Toney goes before my pick about 50%.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:21 AM   #34
'Tis my eye!

I ran a couple of 3 rounders just to see what I could get.

Not only is there always a run on OL at the end of the first, there's one in the middle of the 2nd too.

It almost always leads me to taking Azeez Ojulari in the first and then being forced to look at someone like Amon-Ra St. Brown in the 2nd.

Twice now by the end of the 2nd, there are no real quality OL prospects left. Always well into the 2nd tier by then.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:39 AM   #35
'Tis my eye!

Here's my full 7-round mock.

Not real happy with the way the board opened up for me, with a TON of Edge, WR, and DB's always BPA. If I just went by BPA, I would have ended up with nothing other than those 4. As it is, it's still very heavily slanted.

32. Azeez Ojulari - EDGE, Georgia
64. Amon-Ra St. Brown - WR, USC
95. Hamsah Nasirildeen - S, Florida State
136. Dazz Newsome - WR, North Carolina
175. Reed Blankenship - S, Middle Tennessee
176. Sadarius Hutchinson - IOL, South Carolina
180. Deommodore Lenoir - CB, Oregon
211. Naquan Jones - IDL, Michigan State
Old 02-03-2021, 11:44 AM   #36
Veteran

Strange draft I just ran on there. 7 WRs going before the KC pick with Rondale Moore going at 29 to the Packers. Jalen Mayfield was the best apparent value on that one. Azeez gone as well as Jaelan Phillips.

Left me stuck not taking WR until Dez Fitzpatrick at 136 and Josh Imatorbhebhe at 176 who could maybe/hopefully replace Sammy down the road as the bigger, physical WR but expecting much contribution out of either year one seems optimistic but he seemed like a worthy flyer that could hit.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:48 AM   #37
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Strange draft I just ran on there. 7 WRs going before the KC pick with Rondale Moore going at 29 to the Packers. Jalen Mayfield was the best apparent value on that one. Azeez gone as well as Jaelan Phillips.

Left me stuck not taking WR until Dez Fitzpatrick at 136 and Josh Imatorbhebhe at 176 who could maybe/hopefully replace Sammy down the road as the bigger, physical WR but expecting much contribution out of either year one seems optimistic but he seemed like a worthy flyer that could hit.
Sounds like what I ran into, only with OL.

There were people earlier in this thread taking Mayfield at #64. I ran a half dozen mocks of at least 1 round and he never made it to #32 for me, let alone #64.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:14 PM   #38
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Sounds like what I ran into, only with OL.

There were people earlier in this thread taking Mayfield at #64. I ran a half dozen mocks of at least 1 round and he never made it to #32 for me, let alone #64.
They've updated their board. He is now in the 30s.

Your experience has been way different than mine. I'm going to run another one and see how it breaks out.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:30 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Those runs are what scare me. It's all about feeling the board and the flow. If Veach thinks a run on say Guards or tackles or WR's is coming before they pick again, take your favorite one at 32?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:54 PM   #40
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Those runs are what scare me. It's all about feeling the board and the flow. If Veach thinks a run on say Guards or tackles or WR's is coming before they pick again, take your favorite one at 32?
I'm not taking a guy that's generally lasting into the 50's at 32. I'd rather take my chances that he's there at 64 or even trade up from 64.

I'm not gonna panic for an offensive lineman. No way.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #41
Most Valuable Villain

What do we think of Vera-Tucker? He seems to make it to #32 a lot.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:58 PM   #42
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
What do we think of Vera-Tucker? He seems to make it to #32 a lot.
For me, he was going in the 20's. Never made it to 32.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:06 PM   #43
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
For me, he was going in the 20's. Never made it to 32.
I’ve run it 5 times and he’s been there 3 of them.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:18 PM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I’ve run it 5 times and he’s been there 3 of them.
I imagine if I run it a few more times, I could get a few. Probably just a bad run of RNG.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:21 PM   #45
Most Valuable Villain

32. Kadarius Toney, WR,
64. Jevon Holland, S,
95. Patrick Jones II, EDGE,
136. Daelin Hayes, EDGE,
175. Olaijah Griffin ,CB,
176. Adrian Ealy, OT,
180. Jermar Jefferson, RB,
211. Austin Watkins, WR,

There weren’t any opportunities to grab an OT early. In this situation, I’d resign Remmers and start him at LT. Put Niang at RT and develop Ealy.