Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Gonzo Lounge > Patteeu Memorial Political Forum

Old 01-10-2021, 07:05 PM  
Starter

left social engineering thru madison avenue and advertising

Have you noticed, since george floyd, how many ads nowadays have interracial couples.....and it looks to be a great year for black acotrs given what we now see in ads on tv...

for the record, I have nothing against interracial couples, and am glad black actors are working ....I do object to efforts to try to control my thinking thru efforts like this
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:27 PM   #76
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Because what you say here is similar to what you say in every other thread, hence what I said.
So you perceive those angered by seeing blacks on TV as stable and happy and those who mock those angry people as miserable. Interesting.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:30 PM   #77
Where's my WALL?

Cosmo last spring: “Blacks have a right to be angry”

Cosmo this spring: “Why do you stereotype blacks as being angry?”
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 03:31 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
So you perceive those angered by seeing blacks on TV as stable and happy and those who mock those angry people as miserable. Interesting.
Nope. If you think I am referring to you mocking someone, then you stick with that. You clearly don't see what I am referring to and so many other have said countless times. You enjoy your bubble of reality.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-16-2021, 03:45 PM   #79
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Cosmo last spring: “Blacks have a right to be angry”

Cosmo this spring: “Why do you stereotype blacks as being angry?”
^random things that PB made up
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:27 PM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Having black people in commercials = social engineering

RWers are really very sick, ****ed up people.
Well they are about 15% of our population but at least 75% of our commercials, so there is that. Over compensation.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #81
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Well they are about 15% of our population but at least 75% of our commercials, so there is that. Over compensation.
I suppose you could retaliate. Don't buy Tide, or whatever. Look for products pitched by white people.
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:57 PM   #82
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Wow, that's ****ing outrageous. I can see why someone might be really, really pissed off about that!
Old 03-16-2021, 06:17 PM   #83
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Quote:
Wow, that's ****ing outrageous. I can see why someone might be really, really pissed off about that!
That seems like something that could be fixed with Affirmative Action.
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 07:22 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post
I suppose you could retaliate. Don't buy Tide, or whatever. Look for products pitched by white people.
Nah, it doesn't bother me much it all, just an observation. It is sure obvious though.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:43 PM   #85
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
the real thing people are talking about lately is Super Straight people.

Now you are a nazi if you won't date a trans women
What is your life even like?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2021, 09:53 PM   #86
Politically Incorrect

The same 5-7 idiots will spend 20 pages and 500 posts bickering back and forth over this nonsense.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2021, 02:22 AM   #87
Veteran

It was fascinating moving from central Missouri to a place with far more diversification and a chill outlook. I used to notice inter-racial couples/same-sex couples when I lived in Missouri - but I'm not predjudiced, and I was cool with whatever - they were just the outlier.

Then I moved somewhere where nobody cared and nobody even notices. It opened my eyes to the prejudice of even "liberal missouri" in Columbia. If this advertising bothers you, the problem isn't the advertising, the problem is you.
lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.lostcause would the whole thing.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:36 AM   #88
Where I live rent free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
It was fascinating moving from central Missouri to a place with far more diversification and a chill outlook. I used to notice inter-racial couples/same-sex couples when I lived in Missouri - but I'm not predjudiced, and I was cool with whatever - they were just the outlier.

Then I moved somewhere where nobody cared and nobody even notices. It opened my eyes to the prejudice of even "liberal missouri" in Columbia. If this advertising bothers you, the problem isn't the advertising, the problem is you.
Zimbabwean-British actor, who played the lead in Bridgerton, said in an interview that if you claim to no see color, then you don't see him.
He's black.

Now explain to me why there is so much talk about "whiteness" from your side of the political aisle these days, because it wasn't the right that raises it, or even raised the issue of color?

After that explain why some black Americans now want their own separate communities. In other words, some want to segregate.

As far as TV advertising or other programming, it's one thing show some multi-racial couples when it reflects reality meaning in proportion to it than to come across pushing an agenda. An exception would be the occasional fantasy where people know it's not intended to be real.

Henry Kissinger said to Charlie Rose, that "they", I presume people like him who are the political elites who are real movers and shakers of society, are trying to "create a international society." That right there is an admission there is an agenda. It's not solely color based but does away with nations. Where it is about color, it's because whites are a minority internationally. This is where the "diversity" agenda originates.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:45 AM   #89
Where I live rent free!

Oh, and you know what else lostcause, you're virtue signaling—majorly.

And you're a liar no one notices unless their blind. Seeing color of skin does not equate to prejudice.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:47 AM   #90
Where I live rent free!

Has anyone noticed some of the other new content on Netflix. Now they have high school kids using words like "toxic masculinity." It's gotten worse since the Obamas got on their board.