Alijah Vera-Tucker, T/G, USC
Liam Eichenberg, T, Notre Dame
Jalen Mayfield, T, Michigan
Samuel Cosmi, T, Texas

DE:

Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
Jaelan Phillips, Miami
Jayson Oweh, Penn St.

Last edited by staylor26; 02-19-2021 at 12:35 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:30 PM   #76
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They don't need game changers. They need reliable and solid. Someone like Zach Pascal or Willie Snead
Baloney.

Reliable and solid players gets you a reliable and solid offense that can't win championships.

See 1989-1999, 2001-2006, and 2013-2016.

This team needs playmakers, period.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:54 PM   #77
MVP

I will totally get behind whatever Veach decides, but my personal preference would be leaning towards a DE in round 1. Of course, we don't know how it shakes out and what have you, but that would be my preference. I think there are a couple of good options that seem like they might be there.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:15 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Baloney.

Reliable and solid players gets you a reliable and solid offense that can't win championships.

See 1989-1999, 2001-2006, and 2013-2016.

This team needs playmakers, period.
In free agency this year, they need some solid and realizable wrs. Find your stars in the draft
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:27 PM   #79
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It doesn’t have to be the in the 1st, but I think the value will be there at WR (and DE) in the 1st.

Those are the 2 positions I’m focused on there based on what could/should be available.

Either way, I think you’re taking a WR before day 3.
Yeah I’d like a DE and WR in the first 2 rds. It will be time to move on from Sammy and Frank soon
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:28 PM   #80
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Kelce, maybe. Hill? Dude is only 26 and with his speed, it'll be a long, long, long time before he begins to decline.

I mean, look at Emmanuel Sanders. The dude is 33 years old and is still putting up 750-800 yards or more per season.

Yeah, I think Hill will age well. Main thing is keeping the pipeline of elite weapons pumping. Given the time it takes a WR to get up to speed in this system.. you need to think a few years ahead, IMO.

Now, maybe you can snag a guy like Marquez Stevenson a little later in the draft and develop him. Someone with the raw tools and upside.

I won’t complain if they take a T or DE at 32. I would be excited about Jaelan Phillips for sure. A T like Teven Jenkins or even Alijah Vera-Tucker (who can play LT, Rt, or G) would be a boon.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 08:33 PM   #81
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just want to make teams pay for defending us the way they do.

Year 3 Hardman, year 2 CEH, improvements on the OL, and a rookie WR like Toney or Marshall would truly make this offense unstoppable.
Don’t forget Damien Williams. Every time CEH comes off the field right now there’s nobody out there that can be an efficient receiver out of the backfield.

Having that every down next year will kick this offense up a notch
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:01 PM   #82
Supporter

I think the Chiefs need to take a RB on Day 3.

I wouldn’t count on Damien Williams because the guy is constantly injured, will have missed a full season (which could be good or bad) and he’ll be 29 years old to start the season.

It’s pretty clear that Reid doesn’t trust Darwin Award Thompson, so they need to beef up the RB room.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #83
In Mahomes I trust!

I love it! Kudos! Marshall will be gone and is a pipe dream.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:14 PM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think the Chiefs need to take a RB on Day 3.

I wouldn’t count on Damien Williams because the guy is constantly injured, will have missed a full season (which could be good or bad) and he’ll be 29 years old to start the season.

It’s pretty clear that Reid doesn’t trust Darwin Award Thompson, so they need to beef up the RB room.
Khalil Herbert from VTech is my guy at RB on day 3.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2021, 09:53 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah I’d like a DE and WR in the first 2 rds. It will be time to move on from Sammy and Frank soon
That's about where I lean. Would probably go WR Round 1.

I know it's early, but I have a good feeling a special WR will fall to us.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-19-2021, 10:40 PM   #86
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
In free agency this year, they need some solid and realizable wrs. Find your stars in the draft
It's going to be really, really hard for them to be active in free agency.

But yeah, that's exactly what I'm advocating. I'm really confused. You said we need "solid and reliable" in a draft thread and now you're saying to draft playmakers.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 07:07 AM   #87
Baba Ganoush

I don’t understand why we need RB in round 1 after drafting CEH?

We need to upgrade the OL and he’ll be fine.

WR in round 1, Toney and a some OL after, maybe rounds 2 and 4.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 09:48 AM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's going to be really, really hard for them to be active in free agency.

But yeah, that's exactly what I'm advocating. I'm really confused. You said we need "solid and reliable" in a draft thread and now you're saying to draft playmakers.
I was talking to Dane about free agent WR's this season. They need to take a few fliers and try to hit some cheap type players in this years WR FA market which shoudl be deflated financially due to the amoutn in the draft and in free agency.

A solid albeit if unspectacular type of #3 or #4 type WR with some upside.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:09 AM   #89
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
I was talking to Dane about free agent WR's this season. They need to take a few fliers and try to hit some cheap type players in this years WR FA market which shoudl be deflated financially due to the amoutn in the draft and in free agency.

A solid albeit if unspectacular type of #3 or #4 type WR with some upside.
They just signed Antonio Callaway who was excellent as a rookie and runs a sub 4.4. He would be an excellent replacement for Robinson who I think will get priced out of KC.

I still think we need a game changer though. The emergence of Danna and Wharton make DE not as big of a need, but I think it’s still important.

We need depth at WR and DE badly with so many guys not being reliable and also being FA’s.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:26 AM   #90
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I don’t understand why we need RB in round 1 after drafting CEH?

We need to upgrade the OL and he’ll be fine.

WR in round 1, Toney and a some OL after, maybe rounds 2 and 4.
Who said we need a RB in round 1?