Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 09:01 AM   #121
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Probably why I like it. I don't need comic book movies to be thought provoking. Give me some good fight scenes.
I don't need them to be though provoking either. I liked Iron Man 3.

The plot has to be interesting somewhat.

There's nothing interesting here. I don't give a **** about Sam's shrimpin' boat.

It's like asking me to care about Aunt May being evicted unless she sells Peter's comic book collection.

The Captain America doppleganger storyline is slightly interesting and they managed to make it not completely racist, which is where I thought they were going with it, but there's nothing interesting for them to team up to fight.

I do enjoy the jokes. The Hobbit joke was funny.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 07:16 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I don't need them to be though provoking either. I liked Iron Man 3.
I definitely had thoughts that were provoked by Iron Man 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The plot has to be interesting somewhat.

There's nothing interesting here. I don't give a **** about Sam's shrimpin' boat.

It's like asking me to care about Aunt May being evicted unless she sells Peter's comic book collection.

The Captain America doppleganger storyline is slightly interesting and they managed to make it not completely racist, which is where I thought they were going with it, but there's nothing interesting for them to team up to fight.

I do enjoy the jokes. The Hobbit joke was funny.
The shrimp boat thing was a little odd but I do like them at least attempting to fill in the gaps of the missing 5 years for the people that were dusted.

Baron Zemo was a good addition but I think adding Wakanda to the story now seems like it's getting a little too bloated but I'll see where it goes. I assume Sharon Carter was a one-off but she's another one they threw in there.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:09 PM   #123
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I definitely had thoughts that were provoked by Iron Man 3.

The shrimp boat thing was a little odd but I do like them at least attempting to fill in the gaps of the missing 5 years for the people that were dusted.

Baron Zemo was a good addition but I think adding Wakanda to the story now seems like it's getting a little too bloated but I'll see where it goes. I assume Sharon Carter was a one-off but she's another one they threw in there.
Spoiler!
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #124
In Search of a Life

I’m enjoying it. I realize it’s not as innovative or unique as WV was, but it’s still solidly made.
I liked how they expanded on Zemo. Feels like they lightened him up and let Bruhl have some fun with him. I thought Zemo in CA Civil War was kinda boring.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:10 AM   #125
MVP

Zemo and Carter are the only two interesting characters so far. They had a huge swing and miss with the shrimp boat part and the new captain America is another big miss. There was an opportunity with the old guy who nobody knew about. Maybe he will come back with Carter and Zemo to try and save it.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:42 PM   #126
MVP

Picked up this episode. I think if they just cut 10 minutes from every episode it would be much better. And as far as Falcon being broke, that was all just a setup for this episode. A bit ham fisted and unnecessary, but at least there was a reason. Better than BvS.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:16 PM   #127
Supporter

Good discussion in here.

I really enjoy the sarcastic banter. That stuff is pretty right. Which there was precisely 0 seconds of in the last episode.

I wasn’t having too much trouble with the continuity/broke hero/just why shit.., until I read this thread

I don’t dig the boat/sister storyline either.

I was pretty down with the heavy ass guilt/mental health/struggle stuff they were dealing out in the first episode. It wasn’t what I wanted, but it was pretty good.

I think the thing is we are like 2.5 hours in and it has just been a hodgepodge of story lines they hit hard and then forget about for awhile. Which I think ultimately boils down to the pacing being bad.

Stuff I think is pretty decent that have just abandoned.

-the government sabotaging Sam.
-Sams missions - if they weren’t going to include anymore of it why did they spend a whole episode on them?
-Bucky dealing with the guilt.
-Bucky trying to fit in with real people. The dating thing was really good.
-I’m not really into it but if you’re going to focus on FauxCap, I need more than 45 seconds in a week.

I think it’s just a matter of bad pacing. There is a big difference between what prime GOT did vs this. It’s just kind of disjointed because they’re trying to cram too much shit in because they think ZOMG WR HAVE 7 HOURZ.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:48 PM   #128
The Boom Boom Room

They should've made this series in a Keifer Sutherland "24" time sensitive narrative. It would've given the secret agent in desperation and paranoia vibe more credence.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:58 PM   #129
The Boom Boom Room

Old 04-09-2021, 08:10 PM   #130
sorta mod-ish

That was better.

I'm guessing the surprise character will be William Hurt as General Ross after what happened with Cap.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:53 PM   #131
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

John walker is a crazy son of a bitch!! (Or at least he’s about to be)
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:11 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Ok now THAT was a great episode. Easily the best so far. Hopefully it finishes strong because it was starting to feel like a miss.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:18 PM   #133
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, that was a pretty decent episode. Much better. Walker is now a super douche...

And don't **** with those Wakanda ladies....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 11:27 PM   #134
Supporter

That was a good bit better.

The last scene
Spoiler!
is just damned fine filmmaking.

The Nazis joke was funny. More jokes!

Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:57 AM   #135
MONTANA #19

So there are two left....man they better REALLY pick up. I'll give them a little credit. They did get the ball rolling a bit this week. The last scene was good. Are we to assume that Steve Rogers has died? It sure seems that way. I mean...he was just "old" at the end of Endgame...not dead. You'd think he'd have some input on some of this stuff.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.