Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-25-2020, 11:19 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

'Godzilla vs. Kong' Likely the Latest Tentpole to Go to a Streamer

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:30 PM   #91
How tall is this thing?

Suspect writing really took me out of this film.

Oooh. We cant allow Kong off the island, because Godzilla will come for him.

Ok so we will move Kong, but lets do it via ship on the ocean, you know, where Godzilla lives. Ok bruh.

Heres also a fun problem for you to solve without getting spoilery.

A fights B. B is SOUNDLY defeated by A. Brink of death defeated.

C appears, and begins to THOROUGHLY double fist the asshole of A. Pillar to post, coast to coast raw dogging that ass, no lube no reacharound, no call back after.

How am I now to believe that B can now come in and just ****start the head of C after what C has done to A, who literally just got through almost killing B?

Like who wrote this? A 5 year old?

Spoiler!

I suggest finding another way to spend 2 hours. Lot of shit that just doesnt make any sense and you wont remember it in a day anyway.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 04-05-2021 at 10:37 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 10:35 PM   #92
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:55 AM   #93
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
That is hilarious!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #94
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Suspect writing really took me out of this film.

Oooh. We cant allow Kong off the island, because Godzilla will come for him.

Ok so we will move Kong, but lets do it via ship on the ocean, you know, where Godzilla lives. Ok bruh.

Heres also a fun problem for you to solve without getting spoilery.

A fights B. B is SOUNDLY defeated by A. Brink of death defeated.

C appears, and begins to THOROUGHLY double fist the asshole of A. Pillar to post, coast to coast raw dogging that ass, no lube no reacharound, no call back after.

How am I now to believe that B can now come in and just ****start the head of C after what C has done to A, who literally just got through almost killing B?

Like who wrote this? A 5 year old?

Spoiler!

I suggest finding another way to spend 2 hours. Lot of shit that just doesnt make any sense and you wont remember it in a day anyway.

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 11:55 AM   #95
Veteran

That is an extremely accurate review, Rasputin. Thanks for posting.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:08 PM   #96
The man you could post like.

Eh. It was A and B vs C, and C was hyper focused on A the whole time, even when B got involved.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:09 AM   #97
Mahomes Fanboi

One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

I wanted to turn it off, but it was mindlessly entertaining for my 10 year old.

FWIW: I thought Godzilla (2014) was amazing.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:51 AM   #98
Settle this once and forever

I enjoyed the hell out of this one but I definitely did appreciate how grounded Godzilla 14 was. I mean, they tried to keep it about as realistic as a movie about million-year old monsters could be anyway.

I'd say for me the MonsterVerse is:
Godzilla 14
Kong: Skull Island=King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs Kong

Honestly, Godzilla 14, Kong and King of Monsters are all pretty even for me, but I'd say they're all at least a head above Godzilla vs Kong.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 06:53 AM   #99
The Beast Inside Your Head

Anything up next with these 2?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:59 PM   #100
The Boom Boom Room

Old 04-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #101
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Anything up next with these 2?
From what I've read the studio wanted to see how this movie was received before moving forward with any additional films in the monster verse. Hence the reason for no post / mid credit scene.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:41 PM   #102
Needs more middle fingers

Thinking about dropping Netflix for HBO Max.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 06:24 PM   #103
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Good fun stupid movie. The definition of turn your brain off and just enjoy movie.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:56 AM   #104
The Boom Boom Room

Old 04-11-2021, 07:25 PM   #105
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Good fun stupid movie. The definition of turn your brain off and just enjoy movie.
And keep in mind expectations.

My order of how how much I expect plot/acting/consistency/characters to be quality:

1) Academy award winning film.
2) Good Drama
3) Average quality Horror/Action/Scifi film
4) B movie
115) Godzilla/kaiju movie...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.