Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:34 PM   #121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Yep, as is a 8 foot 1000 pound bear.

Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:37 PM   #122
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
Nobody is talking about a dog, it's three big dogs, try Rottweilers. These three dogs would tear a bigfoot apart.

Then there's...

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-04-2020 at 04:02 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 11:46 PM   #123
testing ... 1, 2, 3

In order to make any progress in this investigation, some additional salient information is needed.

What is Vicki's shoe size? And is she, perchance, known as an excellent swimmer?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:11 AM   #124
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
In order to make any progress in this investigation, some additional salient information is needed.

What is Vicki's shoe size? And is she, perchance, known as an excellent swimmer?

FAX
Respect the OP, ok?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:19 AM   #125
Starter

The Seattle Supersonics had Sasquatch as their mascot. Best. Mascot. Ever.
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:53 AM   #126
The Constitutional Choo choo

Ive told my story here. Couple times.
I do have a little up date.
My daughter was watching a vid of these peeps in a jungle. I could hear what she was watching but wasn't paying any attention really.
When Boom. I hear that nosie, I aint heard but once in my life.
What the hell are you watching kid?
Im watching a vid with Howler monkeys in it.
I made her replay the noise several times to be sure.

Im a 100% sure of one thing. Either Howler monkeys roam the woods of Fordland Missouri or ?
You tell me?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:11 AM   #127
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Ive told my story here. Couple times.
I do have a little up date.
My daughter was watching a vid of these peeps in a jungle. I could hear what she was watching but wasn't paying any attention really.
When Boom. I hear that nosie, I aint heard but once in my life.
What the hell are you watching kid?
Im watching a vid with Howler monkeys in it.
I made her replay the noise several times to be sure.

Im a 100% sure of one thing. Either Howler monkeys roam the woods of Fordland Missouri or ?
You tell me?
Care to link the story? I’m always down
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:15 AM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It's BIG!

As in BIG BOY

This was a great chase. And the.only Big i ever want to see.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 02:20 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Care to link the story? I’m always down
Post 39 and 42 tell the gist of it.
Few other things happened down there, but i wasn't there.
The two dogs came up missing few months later.
Property owner thinks someone drove out to his place and stole them.
Maybe?
Old 03-04-2020, 02:22 AM   #130
MVP

Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:35 AM   #131

Ive also spent a good chunk of my life at the Omaha zoo running the locomotives.
Ive heard bears,cats, camels, you ****ing name it. If the Omaha zoo has it outside in a cage? Ive heard it.
A thousand times.

What I heard. In Fordland? You would have to have been there to understand how loud this things was.
Defies logic.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:40 AM   #132

Not near as loud. But close enough in sound. Its almost spot on. Spokes me to listen to it.
https://youtu.be/EajC52lgFys
Old 03-04-2020, 02:47 AM   #133
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Sasquatch was last reported to be in Texas. My brothers ex wife resides there.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:01 AM   #134
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-04-2020 at 03:14 AM..
Old 03-04-2020, 04:07 AM   #135
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
Why was Judy talking to Bigfoot on the phone? Do you have his number?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote