Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:14 AM   #106
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Fish, can I use these same instructions for the Amazon tv box?
They're incomplete for FireTV, since you have to sideload the actual KODI app first. Here's everything you need for FireTV:

First, download the KODI .apk file to your computer. Link here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk

Second, enable ADB on your FireTV by doing this:
Quote:
  • From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
  • Select System > Developer Options.
  • Select ADB Debugging.
Third, download ADBFire. This is an app you'll run on your computer(Win, OSX, Linux). Your computer will then connect to your FireTV over the network via ADB that you enabled above(they must be on the same network). The ADBFire app will allow you to do anything/everything you want to do with your FireTV. Including installing .apk files like KODI.

ADBFire Download here: http://jocala.com/

Once ADBFire is installed, run it.
Under Control Devices, click New.
Add description as FireTV.
Input FireTV IP address in the Address field.
Leave other settings alone.
Click Save.
Connect.

Once connected, you can click the Install APK button, and install the KODI apk you downloaded in step 1.

Once KODI is installed, you can then continue with the other instructions to install Fusion, then Addon Installer, and have a nice GUI list of all addons you need.

Bonus: Once KODI is installed, you can also install what's called FireStarter. This will give you the ability to launch KODI from the retail Amazon menu by double clicking the Home button on the remote, as opposed to digging through the Amazon apps menu(side loaded apps don't appear in the Recent list in the retail Amazon menu by default). A single click will return you to the Amazon Home menu from KODI. It's basically a Home menu replacement that's customizable.

Firestarter info/download: http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire...t-app-t3118135

Let me know if you have any questions about any of that.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:43 PM   #107
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
They're incomplete for FireTV, since you have to sideload the actual KODI app first. Here's everything you need for FireTV:

First, download the KODI .apk file to your computer. Link here: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk

Second, enable ADB on your FireTV by doing this:

Third, download ADBFire. This is an app you'll run on your computer(Win, OSX, Linux). Your computer will then connect to your FireTV over the network via ADB that you enabled above(they must be on the same network). The ADBFire app will allow you to do anything/everything you want to do with your FireTV. Including installing .apk files like KODI.

ADBFire Download here: http://jocala.com/

Once ADBFire is installed, run it.
Under Control Devices, click New.
Add description as FireTV.
Input FireTV IP address in the Address field.
Leave other settings alone.
Click Save.
Connect.

Once connected, you can click the Install APK button, and install the KODI apk you downloaded in step 1.

Once KODI is installed, you can then continue with the other instructions to install Fusion, then Addon Installer, and have a nice GUI list of all addons you need.

Bonus: Once KODI is installed, you can also install what's called FireStarter. This will give you the ability to launch KODI from the retail Amazon menu by double clicking the Home button on the remote, as opposed to digging through the Amazon apps menu(side loaded apps don't appear in the Recent list in the retail Amazon menu by default). A single click will return you to the Amazon Home menu from KODI. It's basically a Home menu replacement that's customizable.

Firestarter info/download: http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire...t-app-t3118135

Let me know if you have any questions about any of that.
Actually, you can just download firestarter and install Kodi from there. A lot easier, IMO, since you only need to use your FireTV and not the computer at all.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:12 PM   #108
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Actually, you can just download firestarter and install Kodi from there. A lot easier, IMO, since you only need to use your FireTV and not the computer at all.
True. But I recommend ADBFire because of all the other uses for it. Pushing/pulling files/folders/settings/keyboard mappings/, mounting external drives, turning on SFTP, etc. It's essential for all the other stuff beyond just installing KODI.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:03 AM   #109
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
True. But I recommend ADBFire because of all the other uses for it. Pushing/pulling files/folders/settings/keyboard mappings/, mounting external drives, turning on SFTP, etc. It's essential for all the other stuff beyond just installing KODI.
I just read through the install. Looks pretty simple. This will be fun.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2016, 10:41 AM   #110
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

I keep checking and checking every day on Exodus for two things....

1 - 10 Cloverfield Lane
2 - The Witch

anybody found any apps that show these?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:53 AM   #111
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I keep checking and checking every day on Exodus for two things....

1 - 10 Cloverfield Lane
2 - The Witch

anybody found any apps that show these?
Specific movies aren't tied to specific addons. It's only dependent on when quality versions happens to leak. Once a good version leaks, it should show up in all addons within a reasonable amount of time. Most all of the addons share sources to some degree.

There's normally 3 stages of release with movies. First is the CAM version. Which is a camera recording of a theater release. It has crappy video and audio. Second is the TS version. Which is normally the same crappy camera recording video source that's synced up with a DVD quality audio source. Last comes the actual DVD release. Some addons won't display cam versions because most people don't want to deal with the shitty quality. But addons like 1Channel display cam versions.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #112
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Specific movies aren't tied to specific addons. It's only dependent on when quality versions happens to leak. Once a good version leaks, it should show up in all addons within a reasonable amount of time. Most all of the addons share sources to some degree.

There's normally 3 stages of release with movies. First is the CAM version. Which is a camera recording of a theater release. It has crappy video and audio. Second is the TS version. Which is normally the same crappy camera recording video source that's synced up with a DVD quality audio source. Last comes the actual DVD release. Some addons won't display cam versions because most people don't want to deal with the shitty quality. But addons like 1Channel display cam versions.
Exodus shows cam versions on some things. sometimes they are super bad....but sometimes they aren't total crap. I avoid them though....especially if it's a movie I give a shit about.
I tried SALTS as well but no dice.

hoping I get to see 10 cloverfield before I find out what the big surprise is.
I was fortunate enough to be able to see the 6th sense without knowing what the surprise was....
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:49 PM   #113
Supporter

What is the best Sports app for Kodi? Sportsdevil kind of sucks.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:55 AM   #114
Oh yeah..... you like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What is the best Sports app for Kodi? Sportsdevil kind of sucks.
do you have the most up to date sportsdevil? this is the March 6th version: http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/FK1UCkIg/file.html

Pro Sports addon is amazing for the major sports.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:15 PM   #115
What's up braj?

I've been using Castaway. Essentially SportsDevil but it works better. Available from the add-on installer.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:41 AM   #116
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Okay, I'm six months cable free. And this firestick is working perfectly for baseball. I'm not sure I need a firetv box, although I'm going to purchase one soon and do the add on myself.

Currently, I'm sitting in my sun room, watching the Yanks/Stro's and the stream/picture is crystal clear.

I've saved just over a 1k$ to this point.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-05-2016, 07:00 PM   #117
Shaken. Not stirred.

Is anyone else having problems with 1channel tonight?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:18 PM   #118
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Is anyone else having problems with 1channel tonight?
It was working last night. Today it's not.
Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Athis has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:10 PM   #119
Oh yeah..... you like that

So I am playing around with Estuary the new default skin for Kodi v17. Much much better than confluence. However, still not as good as any of the Aeon 3rd party skins. Some things are buried into the menus, but I am sure they will streamline it quite a bit.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:50 PM   #120
MTFU

How do I get the new update jarvis.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.