Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #76
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
for some reason exudus isn't displaying my trakt progress list. It puts my watch list but I just want it to list the episodes I have yet to watch. Not sure what I am doing wrong here. My account is definitely linked. Genesis did this great.
You want Exodus to hide the episodes you've watched while browsing your lists? That's not an addon setting, but it's a KODI setting. Bring up the side menu on the left side of the screen when you're browsing your list. Under Misc options, select "Hide watched".

Mine's functioning exactly like Genesis and other addons.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2016, 02:47 PM   #77
What's up braj?

Search doesn't seem to be working for me on Exodus today. I've tried updating Kodi and uninstalling and reinstalling... Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2016, 03:00 PM   #78
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Search doesn't seem to be working for me on Exodus today. I've tried updating Kodi and uninstalling and reinstalling... Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas?
Nevermind... I see this is a common issue once the cache has been cleared and it should be updated by the end of the weekend. There are currently some workarounds but I don't think I'm going to mess with it.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:59 PM   #79
Supporter

Damnit.

Search isn't working for me on ANY of the programs.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:03 PM   #80
Supporter

Nothing is working on any of my firesticks, but everything work perfectly on my laptop.

WTF?!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:09 PM   #81
Supporter

Search isn't working on my firestick but everything else is. What I've noticed about the firestick is sometimes you need to just pull up Kodi on it and let it do it's updates without trying to go into anything. So basically, just let it sit there for 15 min. Then reboot and go back in. Clear cache and purge packages, etc. once you get back in. Not a lot of processing power in that thing so sometimes you need to let it sit and update on it's own without messing with it too much.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #82
Supporter

Is it working for anyone else?
Old 02-21-2016, 05:30 PM   #83
Ain't no relax!

Working fine for me on multiple platforms.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:57 PM   #84
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Working fine for me on multiple platforms.
My computer is running it fine, but several of my friends that have firesticks are having the same problem.

I guess it's just the luck of the draw.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:38 PM   #85
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

yeah...as stated before exodus s/be fixed by the weekend.

I had a big problem today. somehow I really screwed up Kodi. so I went to re-install (I'm running 15.2...was afraid to try 16.0 as I can't get a clear answer as to whether it is stable or not). anyways....when I went to re-install...it wouldn't let me because I didn't have enough space. I was like WTF! what is using all my space.

found the answer....freaking thumbnails dude! about 80% of my space had been taken up with movie thumbnails!!

I downloaded Raw Maintenance and followed the steps in the video below and SPLADDOW!! got 80% of my space back...reinstalled and I'm chilling like a villain!

watching Legend right now on Exodus in 1080 (yeah my search doesnt work either...but you can still watch shit). I'll tell you what...there is NO ****ING WAY I could watch this movie without subtitles! damn man. nice accent. thanks to subtitles so far this movie ROCKS. and the diff between the brothers is astounding....Hardy is jamming it out.

frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2016, 05:54 PM   #86
Oh yeah..... you like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
was afraid to try 16.0 as I can't get a clear answer as to whether it is stable or not).

I downloaded Raw Maintenance and followed the steps in the video below and SPLADDOW!! got 80% of my space back...reinstalled and I'm chilling like a villain!

All releases from Kodi are always rock solid stable for me. I cannot remember a release they had where something was ****ed up. Alphas and betas, not so much. I am currently messing with 17 alpha on my Openelec and it seems every update, something breaks. Not fun but seamless 3D is worth it.

Raw maintenance is great. People think it breaks Kodi because after they run it, their thumbnails are gone. Ummm, yeah that is the point. Kodi will simply redownload the ones you need next restart.
ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ragedogg69 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #87
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

so...about Exodus...a friend at work says his is all good now. well mine isn't. search still doesn't work. I click on "movies" then click on "in theaters" and I get nothing.
I have tried clearing cache and even went to addon installer and reinstalled Exodus. still doesn't work right.

anyone else having issues....or know how I can fix this??
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:29 PM   #88
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
so...about Exodus...a friend at work says his is all good now. well mine isn't. search still doesn't work. I click on "movies" then click on "in theaters" and I get nothing.
I have tried clearing cache and even went to addon installer and reinstalled Exodus. still doesn't work right.

anyone else having issues....or know how I can fix this??
There was an issue with an API used by Exodus, that queries info/lists from themoviedb.org. That made certain movie lists in Exodus, like "In Theaters" and Genre lists to not work. You see, these addons borrow online data from lots of different websites and services. When you click on listings like "In Theaters", what happens is that the addon itself then uses what's called an API(application program interface) to talk to website services like themoviedb.org, and get fancy listings for movies. Sometimes those websites change up their code/API, and it breaks addons like Exodus. If it's a permanent change, the Exodus developer must update the addon to reflect the new API. That's what happened here.

The new version of Exodus 1.1 should have this resolved. It was released within the last 2 days. So check and make sure you're running the latest version of Exodus. If not, go to Addon Installer and reinstall it again. It's supposed to update automatically, but reinstalling it will apply the latest version for sure.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:01 PM   #89
Supporter

Mine is working again.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:52 AM   #90
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Mine updated this AM. However, if I click on anything, it picks up the stream and stops dead. Black screen. Or, it plays the studio intro on a movie (in theater tab) and then stops.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation