Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 03:07 PM   #106
Politically Incorrect

Oil prices today at 6 year low and gas prices are barely budging! Based on past correlation, they should be around $2.10-$2.15 a gallon

Those rotten gouging assholes!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #107
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Oil prices today at 6 year low and gas prices are barely budging! Based on past correlation, they should be around $2.10-$2.15 a gallon

What past correlation?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:21 PM   #108
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline has dropped about $0.20 in one month, by the way.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:24 PM   #109
"You like to drink?"

Diesel is still awesome. Git ****ed Donger.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:26 PM   #110
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Diesel is still awesome. Git ****ed Donger.
You won't think so when winter comes. It's the Fuel of Satan.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:27 PM   #111
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You won't think so when winter comes. It's the Fuel of Satan.
o rly?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #112
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
o rly?
It is the Fuel of Satan.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #113
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
It is the Fuel of Satan.
Well I went 500 miles on one tank and had nearly 200 miles to spare.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #114
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Well I went 500 miles on one tank and had nearly 200 miles to spare.
That's because you are burning Satan.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #115
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
That's because you are burning Satan.
Your choice to have some sort of sick and twisted form of employer-employee loyalty.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #116
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Your choice to have some sort of sick and twisted form of employer-employee loyalty.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

It's there in places. I filled up for $2.18/ gallon in Nixa this week. I still see it as high as $2.39 in other area stations and shake my head at the morons paying that much as I drive by. Gasbuddy.com people. Use it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:19 PM   #118
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
It's there in places. I filled up for $2.18/ gallon in Nixa this week. I still see it as high as $2.39 in other area stations and shake my head at the morons paying that much as I drive by. Gasbuddy.com people. Use it.
Gasbuddy got me today. Was checking it all day, for our KC trip. It was $2.15 at my favorite place. Also saw $2.05 a mile away. Pulled into the $2.15 one tonight and it jumped to $2.35. The place down the street was still at $2.05. Saved me $5.22.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:48 AM   #119
Supporter

$4.69 in Hollywood.

Gosh, I sure the oil companies are making a profit selling it at such a low price.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:12 AM   #120
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Interesting. You'd think that with an app like Gas Buddy, prices would fall because there are less expensive options less than a mile away. Either that or it's the convenience factor.

Call it a character flaw, but I have real difficulty paying a higher price for goods and services when I'm aware they're less expensive elsewhere. I've had this conversation with my 7 year old many times, when she's asked about purchasing items.

Daughter: Daddy, can we get this?

Me: No, it's not on sale and it's cheaper at Coscto/Target/Amazon than here.

Daughter: I feel like all you ever care about is price.

Me: Someday, you will, too.
I've had that conversation a few times as well.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.