Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:36 AM   #31
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Gotta love LA County

So I have watched a few videos called Bad Drivers Of Southern California.. what is up with all the one way streets there?
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wow... WOW!!!! Does anybody know where all that money goes?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I can tell you were it doesn't go: Streets, sidewalks, street signs, traffic cops, elementary, middle and high school public education.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I can tell you were it doesn't go: Streets, sidewalks, street signs, traffic cops, elementary, middle and high school public education.
Nothing in California goes to those things.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:46 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
So I have watched a few videos called Bad Drivers Of Southern California.. what is up with all the one way streets there?
Those are mostly in Downtown LA and I can't for the life of me figure out why they exist. Fortunately, the rest of the LA basin has normal roads.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:50 AM   #35
"Think BOOM!"

Here you go, Dane. I, too, was curious about the high prices relative to crude when I was there a few weeks ago, so I looked it up:

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...soar-this-week
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:16 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Here you go, Dane. I, too, was curious about the high prices relative to crude when I was there a few weeks ago, so I looked it up:

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...soar-this-week
Thanks, Dude!

At least I'm a Costco member...
Old 07-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #37
**** the Raiders

Quote:
That can be had for $.40? Where are you shopping?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:30 AM   #38
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Oh, our taxes are definitely out of control. Last time I looked, it was something like .70 cents per gallon. Hell, I had to pay $15 dollars to park at a public beach yesterday. $15 dollars, just for the privilege of parking.

But in this case, I think it's something more, as it was $3.83 at Costco Friday but no less than $4.29 anywhere else using the Gas Buddy app.

Yesterday, I saw it as high as $4.49.
I flew out to visit my brother in Colorado right after Easter. Holy shit, the gas prices were so much cheaper out there. I'm talking a dollar to a buck fifty per gallon cheaper.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:37 AM   #39
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I flew out to visit my brother in Colorado right after Easter. Holy shit, the gas prices were so much cheaper out there. I'm talking a dollar to a buck fifty per gallon cheaper.
$2.49 here...
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 11:39 AM   #40
"Think BOOM!"

I would think that most have seen this before, but just in case:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPriceMap
Old 07-27-2015, 12:22 PM   #41
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Those are mostly in Downtown LA and I can't for the life of me figure out why they exist. Fortunately, the rest of the LA basin has normal roads.
I did wonder about that... seems a lot of people always trying to turn left on no left turns as well.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #42
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
More of her please.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #43
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Wow. Just wow!!!! I get the whole, "make them pay so much for their preferred option that your preferred option is better", but that's crazy.

One has to wonder why a deep-dive investigation hasn't been demanded to answer all those questions. Minimally this appears to be price gouging, but I'll bet the truth is even more gut-wrenching.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:00 PM   #44
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
That can be had for $.40? Where are you shopping?
Bing images...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #45
FINALLY! The wait is over.

It'll be $2 a gallon again by fall. The summer blend is coming to an end.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.