Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-20-2014, 08:09 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Just Took Head In The Car From 50 Year Old

Sitting in the bar on 92 and Shea, watching the game. Unknown Cougar being frisky, says let's step out at half time. Gobbles like a pro. Best part? She gets in her car and leaves after. Can watch the second half piece aside from the boys running shit...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:52 PM   #61
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Just using an analogy man. No way I stick my wiener near anything t hat could suck as hard as a Dyson. A Dustbuster? Maybe.

I could probably get it for you but just so you know she is now (not then) married to a guy who looks like a gorilla on steroids. Maybe his penis looks like that too which might explain how they worked out.
Just messing with you. .
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #62
In my youth i pray to keep

I just got a BJ too!

High five!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #63
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Yeah you can transmit STDs with oral sex. If he has any sores in his mouth or herpes. You were at serious risk. They exchange of his saliva to your pecker would be scary enough. Taking head from some strange dude isn't the smartest thing you have done lately.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #64
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Oh there's no back and forth. Dude is a ****ing mouthbreather. He's literally worthless.
Either way. CP is entertaining me tonight for whatever reason. Oh...I'm a little bit high. Probably explains it.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #65
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
And now we have a Reerun vs Pestilence back and forth! Kinda came out of nowhere but...CHIEFSPLANET LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TELL ME YOU AREN'T ENTERTAINED!
It never disappoints. But I have a 3 am wake up call to fly to south Texas in the morning. I can't stay up and play. And pestilence is good people. He is probably just bored and figures that we could fling some trash back and forth.

Maybe next time. Need some zzzzzz's.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #66
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I just got a BJ too!

High five!
I just jerked off!

High five! (might wanna slap the right hand though...I'm a lefty. Unless you like the feeling of high fiving a freshly Jergens-moisturized left hand)
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #67
Escalades

When you were finished did she put her dentures back in and have you drive her back to the nursing home?
Big Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #68
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
It never disappoints. But I have a 3 am wake up call to fly to south Texas in the morning. I can't stay up and play. And pestilence is good people. He is probably just bored and figures that we could fling some trash back and forth.

Maybe next time. Need some zzzzzz's.
God damnt you son of a bitch. Fight me!
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:57 PM   #69
MTFU

thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #70
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Guys giving me shit about continuing on my phone with this thread. You guys are all assholes. But here comes another marg...
Old 10-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #71
oxymoron

We'll look back at this thread in 50 years, remembering where it all started, the pensioner penthouse letters.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #72
Banned

It aint that hard to get a BJ on 92nd and Shae. I don't even hang out up there anymore. Those chicks will blow anybody. Doesn't make me feel special anymore.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:59 PM   #73
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I could probably get it for you but just so you know she is now (not then) married to a guy who looks like a gorilla on steroids. Maybe his penis looks like that too which might explain how they worked out.
They never do.

EXCEPT OF COURSE FOR EVERY MALE IN THE FITNESS THREAD.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:00 PM   #74
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So 53 seconds in heaven with a chick who probably does this a few times a week, x 52 weeks, x 25 years makes you probably about the 2600 guy who's gotten that BJ.

WORTH IT!
She must have be ****ing amazing at it by now.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:03 PM   #75
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It aint that hard to get a BJ on 92nd and Shae. I don't even hang out up there anymore. Those chicks will blow anybody. Doesn't make me feel special anymore.
That's a great story.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.