Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 07:58 AM  
Thread I will end you.......

From a Chiefs Planet member...

A Chiefs Planet member ask me to post this on there behalf...

Hey Guys/Gals,

I miss all of you, these last few weeks have not been great for me. My sister died on Thursday last week of apparent drug overdose. She had struggled with drug addiction for years. She had no life insurance etc to help mitigate the financial burden she laid on my parents. To complicate matters she had two daughters (12 & 4 Years Old) that she respectively left behind. My two nieces have been raised their entire lives by my parents (After having 6 kids of their own). If you or anyone would be willing to just contribute or share this link out it could really help!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/brittany-cone-support-fund
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:47 AM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Sorry to hear this man. Best wishes. And find those kids a professional to talk to...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Rough.

Drugs are a blight on families. Seen way too much of this in my life.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:09 AM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Just a question....not trying to pry.

It said that the father of the girls is over in Afghanistan? Is he not taking care of the kids? Or did I read that wrong?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:11 AM   #5
MY LITTLE #15

Looks like they have some very caring family members. It takes a village, especially in this case. Sorry to see it, and I wish them well.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:32 PM   #6
I'm with the banned.

There's not always a bright clear line with "normal" partying on one side and full blown substance use disorder on the other. If that line were there, fewer would cross it.

For a variety of reasons, the road to recovery can be considerably more difficult for women than it is for men.

It's tragic that this woman couldn't find her way back before it was too late. I'm honored to be able to open my heart, my prayers and my wallet for the benefit of those little girls.

Rausch is absolutely correct. The kids need professional help. Hazelden Betty Ford has an excellent, FREE program for kids (up to 13 years old) of addicted parents. Larger cities have additional resources dedicated to counseling kids who have lost a family member.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:09 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Horrible.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:54 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

This will seem callous but this sounds a shitload like the Nigerian Prince scam

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 05-10-2021 at 06:13 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:08 PM   #9
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It’s a thin obit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dig...-cone-10186790
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:19 PM   #10
pie is never free

Digger isn't posting fake news, just stop
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:21 PM   #11
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
How so?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:26 PM   #12
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How so?
Spoiler!

If you read the page it follows like a scammer trying to appeal to someone's charitable side citing military duty and drug addiction, and child welfare.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:37 PM   #13
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just a question....not trying to pry.

It said that the father of the girls is over in Afghanistan? Is he not taking care of the kids? Or did I read that wrong?
This seems like a huge question. Military contractors make very good money. This would definitely qualify as a familial emergency that would allow him to come home and take care of this situation.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.