Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2021, 02:19 PM  
Life is changing..

Moderator position/ positions up for grabs?

SAUTO - Last Activity: 01-31-2021 12:27 PM
TimBone (On ignore anyway ) Last Activity: 03-30-2021 01:56 PM

Everyone else I see on a pretty regular basis. The 7 that are here regularly can probably handle the moderation duties without concern, but I'm bored and we need something to discuss.

Do we need to start taking applications for new moderators?

Last edited by TLO; 05-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: This moderator lived close to you?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:04 PM   #286
MY LITTLE #15

You guys must have had as much going on Friday night as I did. Nada.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 01:12 PM   #287
MY LITTLE #15

So, I've been moderating this Facebook page for a few weeks now, and, my god, people are petty and just plain dumb. Still having fun, though. I've declined way more posts than I thought I would. Given a couple of warnings.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2021, 03:17 PM   #288
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
So, I've been moderating this Facebook page for a few weeks now, and, my god, people are petty and just plain dumb. Still having fun, though. I've declined way more posts than I thought I would. Given a couple of warnings.
Sad. Yet funny!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-25-2021, 10:38 AM   #289
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post

The HayWire vs Bearcat “feud” is one of the best things going on the Planet these days.
What was HayWire's handle before HayWire?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2021, 02:29 PM   #290
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I was a mod here for 10 years. I'm an admin on 3 FB groups.

It's not fun at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #291
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
What was HayWire's handle before HayWire?
Lzen
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2021, 06:02 PM   #292
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by βearcat View Post
Lzen
Hardy har har
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2021, 06:43 PM   #293
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Hardy har har
You want a piece too?

I'd go make a thread about our feud but it gets Schos panties in a wad and he hurts my feelings with rude comments.

So, I won't say anything mean and just call you a beautiful poster.

Pussy.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:37 PM   #294
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by βearcat View Post
You want a piece too?

I'd go make a thread about our feud but it gets Schos panties in a wad and he hurts my feelings with rude comments.

So, I won't say anything mean and just call you a beautiful poster.

Pussy.
No. I was just curious what was your original handle. Every time people start changing it throws me off.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:38 PM   #295
Supporter

And I'll give you credit. Your shtick is mildly humorous.

Dick face
Old 05-26-2021, 05:00 AM   #296
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
And I'll give you credit. Your shtick is mildly humorous.

Dick face
Djkid....but I didn't have that many posts before changing it to HayWire.

Now I'm a mighty Bearcat (pro version)

My schtick is mildly humorous? I'll take that as a mild compliment. And it's really not a schtick... I'm really this nuts in real life.

Poop head.