Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-29-2021, 02:00 PM  
I’m a Mahomo!

The Best of Times - Kurt Russell & Peyton Manning

Always liked this movie...nice watch.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:25 PM   #31
Rookie

Always liked Kurt Russell as an actor.
anabela Loves all of Deberg's threads.anabela Loves all of Deberg's threads.anabela Loves all of Deberg's threads.anabela Loves all of Deberg's threads.anabela Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:05 PM   #32
Supporter

Holy shit!! Fran Tarkenton learned his father died of a heart attack, . . . watching TV, . . . in a Winnebago, . . . with his teammates, . . . in a stadium parking lot, . . . just after losing in the playoffs on Staubach's iconic hail mary, . . . which his dad was watching when he died.

That's ****ing Shakespearian.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:50 PM   #33
Resident Glue Sniffer

I love with Williams is >< close to convincing Russel to do the game; painting all this imagery for Rusell's character trying to entice him. Williams has a great little one liner "Let's play some football"...

I still say that line almost every weekend just before a game I'm eagerly awaiting is about to start.

It's a good movie; haven't seen it in years. I like Pamela Reed's delivery in a lot of her character. She was great in a small role as Gordon Cooper's wife in "The Right Stuff"; and played a good part in Kindergarten Cop.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:34 AM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I love with Williams is >< close to convincing Russel to do the game; painting all this imagery for Rusell's character trying to entice him. Williams has a great little one liner "Let's play some football"...

I still say that line almost every weekend just before a game I'm eagerly awaiting is about to start.

It's a good movie; haven't seen it in years. I like Pamela Reed's delivery in a lot of her character. She was great in a small role as Gordon Cooper's wife in "The Right Stuff"; and played a good part in Kindergarten Cop.
She was awesome as Belle Starr in The Long Riders, too. That's one of my favorite forgotten movies.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.