Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-25-2020, 11:19 PM  
The Boom Boom Room

'Godzilla vs. Kong' Likely the Latest Tentpole to Go to a Streamer

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #121
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I loved Charlie Hunnam in Sons of Anarchy, but I thought he was a poor casting in Pacific Rim due to how much Narration it had. (he is a terrible narrator imo).

That said, I still loved the movie. The fight scenes were amazing, especially in comparison to Godzilla vs Kong.
Maybe I should give it another chance, especially if that's the route the Kong/Godzilla movies go in the future.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2021, 02:37 PM   #122
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Pacific Rim Jaeger crossover
My hope is we get a modern version for Jet ****ing Jaguar!!!

via Gfycat

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 12:14 PM   #123
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Really I think they should to do the back story of the original titans and battles of the ancient and that can explain the extinction of dinosaurs and keep humans out of it. I so badly want a monster fight without humans being the influence on the victor.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2021, 04:23 AM
fincherdavid
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Old 04-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #124
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
My hope is we get a modern version for Jet ****ing Jaguar!!!
As a kid I watched that movie a million times on an old vhs tape:

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:59 AM   #125
Mindful Taoist German

So it appears this did well enough at the theaters+streaming to continue the Monsterverse in some form.

What's next and who directs is still up in the air...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 03:32 PM   #126
EvOlVeD

this movie was absolute horse shit. the only redeeming quality is it looked great in 4K.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-24-2021, 12:55 PM   #127
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
this movie was absolute horse shit. the only redeeming quality is it looked great in 4K.
It was extremely disappointing. The entire "mechagodzilla" part was terrible. Also, the movie premise made no sense, even within its own self. And there were far too many "WTF?" issues (again, even within its own self).
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:11 PM   #128
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
It was extremely disappointing. The entire "mechagodzilla" part was terrible. Also, the movie premise made no sense, even within its own self. And there were far too many "WTF?" issues (again, even within its own self).
It was a Godzilla movie. You might as well say the same thing about Eraserhead.

Actually I think they screwed up by changing course after the first film. They should have entered the ring as traditional cheese or stayed the course with the more realistic approach. Anyone who watched any of the 2014 film and just came back for this one (a lot of people actually) didn't know what to think. The last two films played to the traditional Godzilla fanbase (with fan service) and got a big "meh" from the normies.

I also think a good chunk (likely an hour or more) was left on the cutting room floor. A lot of scenes went from set up to payoff and you could tell there was more they just cut and it played silly and nonsensical.

Even I didn't think they'd completely abandon reality and go full WWE/Toho with it but they did. It's unfortunate because I think the 2014 film set up a more "real" universe...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:14 PM   #129
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Really I think they should to do the back story of the original titans and battles of the ancient and that can explain the extinction of dinosaurs and keep humans out of it.
I would so love a monster movie 90% or more from the POV of the monster.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 07:00 PM   #130
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:06 AM   #131
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It was a Godzilla movie. You might as well say the same thing about Eraserhead.

Actually I think they screwed up by changing course after the first film. They should have entered the ring as traditional cheese or stayed the course with the more realistic approach. Anyone who watched any of the 2014 film and just came back for this one (a lot of people actually) didn't know what to think. The last two films played to the traditional Godzilla fanbase (with fan service) and got a big "meh" from the normies.

I also think a good chunk (likely an hour or more) was left on the cutting room floor. A lot of scenes went from set up to payoff and you could tell there was more they just cut and it played silly and nonsensical.

Even I didn't think they'd completely abandon reality and go full WWE/Toho with it but they did. It's unfortunate because I think the 2014 film set up a more "real" universe...

Hollywood sucks at making Godzilla movies. It can't handle the conflict of science versus fiction in such movies. And that leads to terrible stories, a complete inability to maintain the integrity of the cinematic universe, and huge "plot" holes.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:21 AM   #132
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
All you do is bitch and complain. I saw your name as the last post in this thread and KNEW that you'd be bitching about a goddamn Godzilla movie.

I had to check to see if i was right, and sure 'nuff. Too funny.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:22 AM   #133

Quote:
Hollywood sucks at making Godzilla movies.

There's nothing more "Hollywood" than a Godzilla movie. Plot holes in a monster movie about a goddamn radioactive iguana that shoots w/e the **** that is out of his mouth? Who also gets down with a giant monkey? PLOT HOLES YOU SAY??? NO FREAKING WAY??

You crack me up, man.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 10:26 AM   #134

You know you're a stuffy curmudgeon asshole when you sit down to watch a Godzilla movie and go, "ERMERGARD, This movie just isn't realistic enough. LAAAAME!"

Old 10-01-2021, 10:48 AM   #135
My Mamma Says

Godzilla movies are awful and awesome at the same time…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.