Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Pro Day Updates

Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:09 PM   #256
MVP

SPARQ!

Be wary of the underwear Olympics. Especially in a year where some opted out, and irregular schedules were played. Film is hugely important this draft, and I feel too many here are jacking off to testing numbers that are inflated given a lot of these kids have had forever to prepare for this and have taken advantage of it, while what is absent in the process is sample size and evidence of consistent performance in gameplay.

Why is it that there are so many guys on the radar of draftniks now that we never heard of the past two years? Ask yourselves that.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:20 PM   #257
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
SPARQ!

Be wary of the underwear Olympics. Especially in a year where some opted out, and irregular schedules were played. Film is hugely important this draft, and I feel too many here are jacking off to testing numbers that are inflated given a lot of these kids have had forever to prepare for this and have taken advantage of it, while what is absent in the process is sample size and evidence of consistent performance in gameplay.

Why is it that there are so many guys on the radar of draftniks now that we never heard of the past two years? Ask yourselves that.
Veach loves SPARQ heroes on defense because of Breeland Speaks shitting himself as a bust.

That aspect Brett has become more like Dorsey
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 11:20 PM   #258
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Tommy Tremble going a lot earlier than people think. I’ve heard Miller, McShay and Riddick all say that everyone in the league loves that guy.
I think so, too. Lots of upside.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:11 PM   #259
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:47 PM   #260
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Turner is very intriguing man.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:56 PM   #261
MVP

Turner has become my #1 want at DE after Tryon, and since Tryon is very likely not in the realm of possibility after round 1, that makes Turner all the more appealing.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:02 PM   #262
Andy Reid Supporter

Said a week or so again that I loved that kid and think he’s ascending. Not sure if he’s there at 63 but I want him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:09 PM   #263
MVP

Quote:
Said a week or so again that I loved that kid and think he’s ascending. Not sure if he’s there at 63 but I want him.
Oh I'd very much think he's there. He's not the athletic specimen many of the others are at his position but he has what Spags likes in the ability to rotate inside on pass downs.

He's only very recently broke into top 100 consideration on most boards and I haven't really seen much about him above the 3rd. The highest I've seen him by anyone significant, or anyone really, is 57 by PFF and 72 by Josh Edwards at CBS but they are definitely the highest by a wide margin.

If you've seen him higher, by all means shut me up haha.

I'd have a mental struggle if he and Dyami Brown were both available at 63 but the more I think about it, the more I think Brown is gone by then.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2021, 05:00 PM   #264
Most Valuable Villain

If Brown and Turner are both there at 63....I’m taking Turner.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:58 PM   #265
Thank you

Quote:
This guy is not going to be there in our 2nd . Just stop with that fantasy. A 6’5” 320 lb OL putting number like this up isn’t making it out of the top 50 at worst. Most likely top 40.

SOME FANTASIES DO CUM TRUE!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:59 PM   #266
MVP

Should have stuck with my mock from back in September when I had Bolton to us in the 1st lol
Old 05-03-2021, 11:40 AM   #267
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Should have stuck with my mock from back in September when I had Bolton to us in the 1st lol
Can't believe Turner went so high.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.