Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM  
MVP

Hypothetical- Rodgers trade..

If Rodgers became a raider or bronco right now, would it change the way you approach the draft of your Veach?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

No. Stay with what your plan was.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:56 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That’s how I feel, but my co worker says it bumps up WR/CB/EDGE a few spots for him if guys of similar value are behind and OL/LB/ ect.

I’d think stay the course.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2021, 04:23 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
MIGHT change the remaining free agency, though.

You really probably want to sign Ingram or something like that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2021, 04:30 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
MIGHT change the remaining free agency, though.

You really probably want to sign Ingram or something like that.
And re sign breeland.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:44 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
THIS without question. That would be lunacy!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2021, 05:48 PM   #7
In Mahomes I trust!

The thing is, Rodgers pussy is HURT and he is being a prick. Like others have said, he ain't leaving. It's just a cock stand off. Oh and for the record, I do not think Shailene Woodley is attractive at ALL!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2021, 09:11 PM   #8
MVP

I like Rodgers actually but I think it’s just to force their hand to get a weapon.
Old 04-30-2021, 10:30 AM   #9
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I wouldn't change a thing, I mean I think the Chiefs should resign Breeland and sign Ingram anyway.

It's kinda odd, but I want to see Rogers in Denver. It makes from some great AFC West Football, and honestly doesn't really impact our chances all that much. Might be more difficult to get the #1 seed, but oh well. I think Pat would love going up against the best.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2021, 01:10 PM   #10
MVP

I dont think they have the coach to challenge us currently even with AR.