Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-06-2020, 08:10 PM  
In Mahomes I trust!

So I have never been to Arrowhead - I live it through you guys

I was fortunate enough to meet Neil Smith and got his autograph. Later in life, I see a video of Arrowhead stadiums Hall of Honor - I see this: see attached. After the SB victory I see a guy with a Chiefs hat on and he says he was on the Chiefs SB IV team - Frank Pitts WR #25. I showed him pix from my phone of my man cave and SB LIV purchases. He asked me to give him a CD of my "collection" and I provide - then I see that he is in the Arrowhead stadium Hall of Honor. I actually cant believe it! WOW!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	273
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	120227  
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:26 PM   #16
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxers11 View Post
I see you're in Baton Rouge. Geaux Tigers! My wife is from Erwinville. I call Arrowhead the Tiger Stadium of the NFL. Several Tigers on LSU's outstanding title team I would love to see come to KC. Anyhow I took my wife & 2 boys up to KC for their first games in Arrowhead this past season & now they're officially Chiefs fans for life living in TX. Anyhow you gotta find a way to get to Arrowhead. You'll be glad you did. Geaux Chiefs!
Yeah, that soooooo bit me in the ass because (not complaining) the Tigers went undefeated and won the National Championship and then the Chiefs won the SB! I spent a hell of a lot of money on both victories! In the end, it was the very best sports year in our world ever! Geaux Chiefs and Geaux Tigers!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:45 PM   #17
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Frank Pitts was a flanker. I don't think he's in the Chiefs Ring of Honor, but his jersey is in the AFL stuff as part of the exhibit area of Arrowhead. Pitts was the opposite side flanker, along with Gloster Richardson, on the other side from Otis Taylor. He was fast, and they liked running the reverse with him. The did that play a couple of times in SBIV. Stram used him like Andy uses Hardman. He was a fine player.
George, please know that the beads, king cake and newspaper I sent you were NOT form New Orleans - they were from Baton Rouge and from the hospital I work. What I sent you was NOT from Mardi Gras parades. I have not been to a Mardi Gras parade since I was 9 years old - I am 56 years old.

Fun fact, Frank Pitts actually caught the longest pass in SB IV from Lenny - 20 yards!
Old 04-07-2020, 06:07 PM   #18
In Mahomes I trust!

Fun fact, I have NEVER missed a Chiefs game vs. Saints since 1988. Preseason or regular season. I have been there as well as Atlanta and Houston. When our team comes close - I have been there! Support from LA!