Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 08:10 PM  
In Mahomes I trust!

So I have never been to Arrowhead - I live it through you guys

I was fortunate enough to meet Neil Smith and got his autograph. Later in life, I see a video of Arrowhead stadiums Hall of Honor - I see this: see attached. After the SB victory I see a guy with a Chiefs hat on and he says he was on the Chiefs SB IV team - Frank Pitts WR #25. I showed him pix from my phone of my man cave and SB LIV purchases. He asked me to give him a CD of my "collection" and I provide - then I see that he is in the Arrowhead stadium Hall of Honor. I actually cant believe it! WOW!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	120227  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:26 PM   #2
What's up braj?

Cool!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #3
Starter

I see you're in Baton Rouge. Geaux Tigers! My wife is from Erwinville. I call Arrowhead the Tiger Stadium of the NFL. Several Tigers on LSU's outstanding title team I would love to see come to KC. Anyhow I took my wife & 2 boys up to KC for their first games in Arrowhead this past season & now they're officially Chiefs fans for life living in TX. Anyhow you gotta find a way to get to Arrowhead. You'll be glad you did. Geaux Chiefs!
Boxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoxers11 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Boxers11
This message has been deleted by Boxers11. Reason: Unfair. Can't post oic of family at first Arrowhead this year. I don't post a 1,000 a day like some people. So what?
Old 04-06-2020, 09:35 PM   #4
Be Kind To Your Pets

Frank Pitts was a flanker. I don't think he's in the Chiefs Ring of Honor, but his jersey is in the AFL stuff as part of the exhibit area of Arrowhead. Pitts was the opposite side flanker, along with Gloster Richardson, on the other side from Otis Taylor. He was fast, and they liked running the reverse with him. The did that play a couple of times in SBIV. Stram used him like Andy uses Hardman. He was a fine player.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:53 AM   #5
You Sweetie!

Hello Stryker
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:14 AM   #6
MVP

Why have you never made it to a CHIEFS game at ARROWHEAD? My first game at ARROWHEAD was in 1984. Deberg vs. Kenney
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:27 AM   #7
Politically Incorrect

Do yourself a favor Stryker, find a way, anyway anyhow to get to a Chiefs game at Arrowhead.

I waited nearly 43 years to see my first game at the age of 50 and I got teary eyed when they did "home of the "CHIEFS" for the National Anthem.

The whole experience for me was beyond comprehension.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:07 AM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

It's a big concrete building.

It's fun and it's "real" people having fun and enjoying their team. It's not full of "there to be seen" fakes.

I was disappointed with the loudness. I thought "super loud" was louder than that (not that KC isn't the loudest or anything, but I expected more).
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:08 AM   #9
Here We Go Again

Been to three games at Arrowhead. Great experience. 99.9% of people were great, even to this Raider fan.

Highly recommend getting to a game there.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 07:21 AM   #10
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I finally got to my first game at Arrowhead last year. Been a fan since the early 90's. Great experience and I am looking forward to getting up there for a game again!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:51 AM   #11
union paraplegic organizer

I went to several games Martys first couple years. At the time I never thought itd be the only times, smh.
Although when Seattle was still in the AFC West, I was able to see them every year as we'd drive 150 miles up north to Seattle @ the old Kingdome, lol.

KCs only been to Centurylink twice. Thats 8 years apart. Then we went to about 4-5 games a year prior when I moved up here.
That first game @ CL is the one Shaun Smith, ball grabber, lined up as a RB and run it in, lol.
I will say this. Centurylink is every bit as loud as Arrowhead. When you have to literally scream at the person sitting next to you and they have to lean over to hear you, thats loud af, lol. Back in '18, day before Christmas Eve, when Chavarious got his first start. Russ put on a clinic. That was prolly the loudest game I've been to, lol. Seattle was loving it.
I met Clark Hunt and rode the elevator with Donavon. I was in a daze all throughout the game, in a shock I met Mr. Hunt. I'll get the pic off my phone and update the thread, lol.

Other people would ask how I know so much about the Chiefs and who those guys were.

I always tell them Chiefsplanet man, lol.

Last edited by rtmike; 04-07-2020 at 09:58 AM..
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #12
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
I went to several games Martys first couple years. At the time I never thought itd be the only times, smh.
Although when Seattle was still in the AFC West, I was able to see them every year as we'd drive 150 miles up north to Seattle @ the old Kingdome, lol.

KCs only been to Centurylink twice. Thats 8 years apart. Then we went to about 4-5 games a year prior when I moved up here.
That first game @ CL is the one Shaun Smith, ball grabber, lined up as a RB and run it in, lol.
I will say this. Centurylink is every bit as loud as Arrowhead. When you have to literally scream at the person sitting next to you and they have to lean over to hear you, thats loud af, lol. Back in '18, day before Christmas Eve, when Chavarious got his first start. Russ put on a clinic. That was prolly the loudest game I've been to, lol. Seattle was loving it.
I met Clark Hunt and rode the elevator with Donavon. I was in a daze all throughout the game, in a shock I met Mr. Hunt. I'll get the pic off my phone and update the thread, lol.

Other people would ask how I know so much about the Chiefs and who those guys were.

I always tell them Chiefsplanet man, lol.
I was at that game in 2018 also. Yeah, it was frickin' loud but I have to say the game against the Texans in Arrowhead was louder. I was in the upper deck for that game (lower deck in Seattle) and the sound was just reverberating like I have never heard anywhere else.

Houston does a decent job of getting loud. I have been there several times to see the Chiefs. My favorite moment though was the playoff game where Kniles returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown. That stadium was so quiet!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #13
Died Hard

i really hope you get the chance to go someday. i'm from a part of the country where you might run across another KC fan once every couple of years. so it was just an amazing feeling walking through that parking lot and sitting in that stadium for a couple hours surrounded by nothing but Chiefs fans. my only regret is i didn't take enough pics.
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:18 PM   #14
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hello Stryker
Hey buddy! Hope you are doing well.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:23 PM   #15
In Mahomes I trust!

Guy's it is #1 on my bucket list to see several games @ Arrowhead. The wife and I have looked into it and my son wants to take me as well. When that time arrives, I SWEAR I will reach out to you all and have the BEST experiences ever! You are all like a zany family that you cannot help but love! Peace to you all and stay safe - these are truly trying times.