Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-06-2020, 02:16 PM  
Banned

Iconic movie scenes....

....we all have our favorites, one of mine...

That got me searching out a book on Doc Holliday, what an interesting guy he was.

https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-06-2020 at 02:32 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:26 PM   #31
Banned

I actually got a little chill from that, wanna hit something.

World class miler stuck in prison.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 01:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:36 PM   #32
I could of gone pro

Raising Arizona, Gale and Evelle robbing the bank using code names.

Body Double, Jake gets a job in the Frankie Goes to Hollywood video.

Dog Day Afternoon, robbing the bank and Al Pacino negotiating with the police.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-07-2020, 01:45 PM   #33
Supporter

Goddamn raising Arizona is hilarious shit.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 01:47 PM   #34
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 02:12 PM..
Old 04-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #35
I could of gone pro

Network, when TV newsman Howard Beale (Peter Finch) tells everyone to go to their window and yell, I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore. Faye Dunaway checks the ratings and finds Howard is a hit.

After another Howard Beale rant, this time against China which has bought the Network, CEO Ned Beatty brings down the house on his head.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #36
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith11 View Post
me too

but i love the scene in true grit where rooster cogburn puts the reigns of his horse in his mouth and charges lucky ned pepper and his three desperados with guns blazing in both of his hands

pure badass, or more precisely, true grit
Here you go.

And I am more than happy to contribute to the Duke love fest in this thread with some personal favorites.

I prefer the full scene but, this is the meat of it.

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:59 PM   #37
Supporter

Not a technically a movie scene but iconic nonetheless.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:59 PM   #38
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-07-2020 at 02:09 PM..
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #39
I could of gone pro

My two favorite movies of all time are Sunset Boulevard and Chinatown.

The ending to Sunset Boulvard when silent screen star Norma Desmond (Gloria Swanson) has shot her gigolo Joe Gillis (William Holden) and the police have arrived to arrest her. The Hollywood paparazzi shows up and her lifelong companion and former director realizes she has had a breakdown and she thinks this is her big movie.

Chinatown ending, just after Faye Dunaway shots and wounds John Houston, her father and the father of her child (incest), and then attempts to flee with her daughter and is killed by the police, and Jake (Jack Nicholson) realizes they're in Chinatown where nothing goes right.

Old 04-07-2020, 02:14 PM   #40
pie is never free

Billy Batts bites the dust in Henry Hills bar

William Munny gets revenge on Little Bill

Astronauts gather around the Monolith on the moon... that music NEVER fails to send a chill down my spine
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:15 PM   #41
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post

How great is Roscoe Lee Brown in that movie?

I need to stop lest I just flood this thread with moments from John Wayne movies.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #42
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And then came the apex of the entire western genre.

Every trick, every character quirk, every lesson learned from 50 years of making cowboy movies and Eastwood just boils them down into the perfect !@#$ing western.

I'm not sure it's my favorite scene, but it's probably the most iconic. I think the 'hell of a thing, killing a man...' moment probably is.

Watching Will slowly start slugging from the bottle as she goes into what happened. The cinematography as she rides up and how Eastwood plays that slow burn. Fuuuuuuuck this is a good movie.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:20 PM   #43
Banned

Old 04-07-2020, 02:20 PM   #44
I could of gone pro

Thanks for reminding me of Cool Hand Luke and the Failure to Communicate guard speech. Guns N Roses Civil War Intro.

Ex Machina when the robots free thinking and revolted.

Old 04-07-2020, 02:23 PM   #45
**** the Raiders

Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.