Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2020, 04:33 PM  
Shit

Documentaries

Netflix, amazon prime, on demand

What you got?

More than a feeling the story of Chicago was much better than I thought it would be
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:38 PM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Baby Lee
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #2
Supporter

McMillions is good.

I watched both the ones on the Fyre Festival. Apparently I missed all that.

Free Solo is horrifying but a must watch.

I watched one about the engineer of the 08 bailout. Hell if I can remember what it’s called. That may be just me nerding out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:30 PM   #3
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
More than a Feeling?

Maybe, Now More Than Ever?
I’m a ****ing dumbass
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 06:31 PM   #4
Shit

twenty feet from stardom was great.

Frank and Cindy The doc was great lol.

I’ve watched tons of docs
Old 04-04-2020, 07:45 PM   #5
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

You'll like this one. By the end the old lady will too.

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:52 PM   #6
Forever Royal

Curiosity Stream is awesome. I highly recommend that streaming documentary channel.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:12 PM   #7
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Bayou Maharajah about the great pianist James Booker is fantastic if you're into music docs.
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:51 PM   #8
Stay down bitch!

The ZZ Top documentary on Netflix is one of the most entertaining music documentaries I’ve seen in quite some time.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:47 AM   #9
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
The ZZ Top documentary on Netflix is one of the most entertaining music documentaries I’ve seen in quite some time.
Watched it yesterday. I figured there wasn't much I didn't know about them, but a lot of the early stories--I never heard before.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:59 AM   #10
Banned

Dont **** With Cats was unexpected and crazy...at least for me because I had never heard of the Luka Magnotta creep.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:01 AM   #11
MVP

Rare Earth is a great youtube channel for short docs. I don't always agree with the channel owners/presenters political ideas but there is plenty entertaining and informative there.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:39 PM   #12
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You'll like this one. By the end the old lady will too.

Lol we watched it last night. Before I saw this. It was great
Old 04-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #13
On one quarter

Adam Carolla's second docu about race car drivers
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #14
Shit

Seen it. Lol.

I’ve almost cleaned out dish’s on demand doc section lmao. Netflix also. Signed up for a streaming documentary thing a couple weeks ago and killed some of it...
Old 04-05-2020, 03:59 PM   #15
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Lol we watched it last night. Before I saw this. It was great
Hah, no shit? Agreed, pretty damn good story if not a happy one. Would have liked to had a chance to jump on the train with him for a week or so.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.