Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-04-2020, 12:26 PM  
In my youth i pray to keep

There is a brown recluse on the ceiling in my living room

About 15 feet up in the air.

Give me ideas on how to kill the ****er.

I hate brown recluses so much.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:53 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I had a bunch of big, mature trees and a 1/2 acre lot so maybe that's a little more inviting. Dunno, but we hired Edge for management and they killed a lotta those ****ers. Never really gave a shit until they got bold. Finally said **** it when our 2 yr old(at the time) got lit up by a nasty spider bite.
That sounds like my house, but I live in Lawrence. Our inspector said we had em, but I didn't know it would be this bad.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:56 PM   #62
Fight, build, win!

Brown recluse love quite dark places. Garages or dark basements or crawl spaces clutter is also favorite like boxes full of crap. What they don't like is lots of activity and commotion. With as many, you are traping id shake out clothes and footwear before putting on. They are hard to kill because fumigation cant often reach them and their egg pockets block out pesticides to where you fumigate and a whole new batch hatches.

Honestly the only solution I see is going to an army surplus see it they have a flame thrower and some jellied gas.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:06 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Brown recluse love quite dark places. Garages or dark basements or crawl spaces clutter is also favorite like boxes full of crap. What they don't like is lots of activity and commotion. With as many, you are traping id shake out clothes and footwear before putting on. They are hard to kill because fumigation cant often reach them and their egg pockets block out pesticides to where you fumigate and a whole new batch hatches.

Honestly the only solution I see is going to an army surplus see it they have a flame thrower and some jellied gas.
Burning down my house right now, brb
Old 04-04-2020, 10:13 PM   #64
Starter

Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:14 PM   #65
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
This really isn't your job. Have your husband kill it.
Exactly !! And spray "Home defense" on the interior and exterior of your home and you won't see these insects invading let alone alive in your home. This stuff rocks!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:15 PM   #66
Supporter

Let's review

You haven't taken the shot out of a turkey load and filled it up with salt and capped it with wax yet?

****ing embarrassing.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:19 AM   #67
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
About 15 feet up in the air.

Give me ideas on how to kill the ****er.

I hate brown recluses so much.

https://store.doyourownpestcontrol.c...ial-spider-kit
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:07 PM   #68
Politically Incorrect

Confucius says: "Better to have brown recluse on ceiling than tick on your dick."
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:24 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Get some hair spray and zap it.

A few months ago my wife starting yelling.....hurry hurry come here.

One of these crawling on the wall.

I wanted to capture it, have a pet, nope, she wanted it dead, so....crunch!
Holy shit I totally forgot about Brave Wilderness. That dude is one crazy mother ****er. He goes out of his way to get stung and bitten by poisonous bugs.

Last edited by Mahomes_Is_God; 04-05-2020 at 05:33 PM..
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:40 PM   #70
Starter

The house in Belton I grew up in had these bitches real bad! One got me on my knee in the middle of the night when I was 8. Sneaky ****er! Sick as dog for the longest time on that one
KentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKentuckyChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-05-2020, 08:37 PM   #71
MVP

Hats off to you all in the midwest and elsewhere that have real spiders. Here in Ca we only have black widows but there is no accidentally running into them. Their webs are ridiculously easy to spot and stay away from or if you accidentally grab their web it feels like static electricity so you know immediately to yank your hand out. Our tarantulas are big but harmless.....
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:52 PM   #72
My work speaks for itself!!!

I use the vacuum with the hose attachment. Sucks em right into the tank. Not one has ever escaped (maybe no oxygen?).

Nice and tidy execution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:11 PM   #73
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I use the vacuum with the hose attachment. Sucks em right into the tank. Not one has ever escaped (maybe no oxygen?).

Nice and tidy execution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what a good exterminator should do. Suck up visible webs egg sacks in nooks and crannies then take to a burn pit and humanely return to nature
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:26 PM   #74
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Hats off to you all in the midwest and elsewhere that have real spiders. Here in Ca we only have black widows but there is no accidentally running into them. Their webs are ridiculously easy to spot and stay away from or if you accidentally grab their web it feels like static electricity so you know immediately to yank your hand out. Our tarantulas are big but harmless.....
Nevada has an abundance of those SOBs. Worked on a project there first evening in the room after long day work I fill out my timesheet on the desk with my laptop. All sudden this big ass black shiny spider drops from its web behind picture frame. Hangs there stretching its legs its diameter of a nickel and has the red hourglass on its back. I look for something to smash it with before it slips away and nothing handy. I quickly remove my work boot and line up and smack him it drops to the carpet. I look everywhere for its remains to no avail which really gives me the eby jeebies. My boots are cleated with Vibram soles so figure it got lucky. Go to bet after shaking out sheets. next morning carrying equipment out to truck I find dead black widow in doorsill. It was my first of many encounters with these pests in Northern Nevada.

Last edited by srvy; 04-05-2020 at 09:47 PM..
Old 04-05-2020, 09:44 PM   #75
I got Rice cookin in the micro

There is several brown recluses around my area since the quarintine. I think the guy across the hall is named Jose
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.