Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-04-2020, 12:26 PM  
In my youth i pray to keep

There is a brown recluse on the ceiling in my living room

About 15 feet up in the air.

Give me ideas on how to kill the ****er.

I hate brown recluses so much.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:08 PM   #46
"Think BOOM!"

The last thing you'd ever see (if the warheads are hot).
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:12 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
It’s not a spider, it’s a listening device shaped like a spider. You’re not strangling prostitutes are you?
I'm not craig james, no.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:39 PM   #48
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Get a ladder. Climb up. Spray with Raid.

You’re welcome
I would grab ladder, climb up and squish with paper towel. Those things were everywhere where I grew up and that's how I killed them all.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:41 PM   #49
MVP

Have we killed this pos yet?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 03:20 PM   #50
Ain't no relax!

You'll need to attach an iguana to the end of a long stick....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:04 PM   #51
Veteran

i had them really bad at my house, emphasize had, i spray 3 times a year with TEMPO SEC
spray. its a little costly but no odor or stains, not harmful to pets etc. you wont have anymore spiders
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO View Post
i had them really bad at my house, emphasize had, i spray 3 times a year with TEMPO SEC
spray. its a little costly but no odor or stains, not harmful to pets etc. you wont have anymore spiders
The Ortho Home Defense didnt do jack shit. The sticky traps worked well, but it also highlighted how many are actually in my house. There was at least 10 on every (6 traps) in the house.

My cats kill em too, but I dont want them to get bit or eat them.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:18 PM   #53
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
The Ortho Home Defense didnt do jack shit. The sticky traps worked well, but it also highlighted how many are actually in my house. There was at least 10 on every (6 traps) in the house.

Wow that's disgusting.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:26 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:

Unfortunately, if they are truly recluses they can be challenging to kill. Because of their long legs, their body doesn't drag across the poison, and it often just kills their prey. Don't be assured though, as they can go without food for a very long time

I dealt with them in the past, and had multiple exterminators tell me that fumigation is the solution

Realistically, they are present in most Midwest homes, and they are rarely encountered. If you saw 10 on each of 6 traps, you have a serious infestation.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Unfortunately, if they are truly recluses they can be challenging to kill. Because of their long legs, their body doesn't drag across the poison, and it often just kills their prey. Don't be assured though, as they can go without food for a very long time

I dealt with them in the past, and had multiple exterminators tell me that fumigation is the solution

Realistically, they are present in most Midwest homes, and they are rarely encountered. If you saw 10 on each of 6 traps, you have a serious infestation.
They are recluses. I've killed a few and looked them over. I don't know where the infestation would be though. My dad told me there isn't a house in our neighborhood that doesn't have them.. but I feel like I have tons. I've been bit once, thankfully it didn't get necrotic but it was still a $300 doctor visit.

I've read wolf spiders eat them, so when I catch them I let them back outside.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:33 PM   #56
MVP

Need video...
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:34 PM   #57
EvOlVeD

that's nothing, try moving something in the garage loft that hasn't moved in two years. i ended up unleashing a barage of about 400 baby huntsmans slowly decending on top of me and around. harmless butt****...
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:41 PM   #58
Ultrabanned

Quote:
They are recluses. I've killed a few and looked them over. I don't know where the infestation would be though. My dad told me there isn't a house in our neighborhood that doesn't have them.. but I feel like I have tons. I've been bit once, thankfully it didn't get necrotic but it was still a $300 doctor visit.

I've read wolf spiders eat them, so when I catch them I let them back outside.
That's a lot of spiders man. I sold a house last year that was an absolutle spider and spricket factory and I never saw that kinda shit. Like you need to bring in Rambo ASAP.

You got a true sub-basement by chance? That seemed to be a nice spot for them.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:42 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That's a lot of spiders man. I sold a houe last year that was an absolutle spider and spricket factory and I never saw that kinda shit. Like you need to bring in Rambo ASAP.

You got a true sub-basement by chance? That seemed to be a nice spot for them.
Did I buy your house? Lmao

It's just a ranch style slab house. But I got a big yard, live on the edge of town and have tons of trees.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:48 PM   #60
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Did I buy your house? Lmao

It's just a ranch style slab house. But I got a big yard, live on the edge of town and have tons of trees.
I had a bunch of big, mature trees and a 1/2 acre lot so maybe that's a little more inviting. Dunno, but we hired Edge for management and they killed a lotta those ****ers. Never really gave a shit until they got bold. Finally said **** it when our 2 yr old(at the time) got lit up by a nasty spider bite.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:53 PM
bdj23
This message has been deleted by bdj23.