Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2020, 09:44 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tiger King(Netflix)

This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:54 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
Yeah, it’s pretty fantastic to this point. I’m 3 episodes in. These people are all ****ing nuts.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-23-2020, 07:00 AM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

yep; we watched it this weekend; just out of sheer boredome/ curiosity. Stumbled upon it. holy crap, it was entertaining. Like, literally, ever single person in that docuseries was an absolute weirdo. probably the only normal one was the guy that had 2 amputated legs.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:25 AM   #4
MVP

I like how to Animal Rescue woman probably killing her husband and feeding him to tigers is on lower end of the weird things about these people.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:29 AM   #5
Cheat Death

Apparently there's a podcast as well.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...ZxEIsBjSJM54UY
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:29 AM   #6
Cheat Death

Toothless guy in the Clutch shirt needs his own spinoff.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:57 AM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I like how to Animal Rescue woman probably killing her husband and feeding him to tigers is on lower end of the weird things about these people.

exactly.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:09 AM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

Yeah, I watched this over the weekend. Probably never noticed it if it hadn't been locked in all week. It was entertaining. A little Jerry Springerish. I got problems but these people are whack kind of thing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:14 PM   #9
Damn it feels good.

Crazy story. Twists and turns and all sorts of batshit craziness. Loved it.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:07 PM   #10
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Exactly. I’m 3 episodes in. The 3-way gay wedding featuring the toothless idiot and converted beach boy. The lady that gets her arm torn off by a tiger and is right back at work. The cult leader with full size harem. On and on. I don’t even...
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 05:30 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

I’m only 2 episodes in. So far, the most sane person by far is the former convict drug kingpin from Miami. Also, love how Joe Exotic throws on the paramedic jacket when his employee has her arm bitten off. Lol.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:56 AM   #12
Stay down bitch!

I’m halfway through episode 4. Netflix true crime series alone are worth the subscription. Crazy characters indeed. I kind of envy the guy who has a harem of young women to help take care of his tigers as well as his **** parts. I’m sure it’s a great life if you can pull it off.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:48 AM   #13
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I’m halfway through episode 4. Netflix true crime series alone are worth the subscription. Crazy characters indeed. I kind of envy the guy who has a harem of young women to help take care of his tigers as well as his **** parts. I’m sure it’s a great life if you can pull it off.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:49 AM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

also, let's not forget the country music and music videos created by Joe Exotic.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:37 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
also, let's not forget the country music and music videos created by Joe Exotic.
Hahahhaha. “Here Kitty, Kitty”. So bizarre. Also, in the least surprising news of the week, Joe Exotic is originally from Kansas. Lol