Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-12-2020, 07:45 PM  
In Search of a Life

Kansas just cancelled the high school state basketball tournament

At the conclusion of tonight's quarterfinal games.

http://www.kshsaa.org/
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:46 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
At the conclusion of tonight's quarterfinal games.

http://www.kshsaa.org/
This is getting reeruned. The media needs to burn.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 08:06 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

PGA just cancelled al of its play. NASCAR and WWE only sports left
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:12 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Just heard all the local doctors and hospitals here in Phoenix shut down to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

That's how crazy things have become......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:02 PM   #5
Supporter

Yeah. Scott’s girls are in it. Had a shot. I really feel bad for them. Seniors last look and for the rest of them they might not ever get back. I don’t have anyone playing and I know it’s girls but I know how important the state tournament was to me when we went.

I’m kind of upset.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Buehler445
This message has been deleted by Buehler445.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:05 PM   #6
Veteran

Well, good grief.

My town of St. John, 1A Division, was seeded 3rd and won their first game, even cancelling school tomorrow so people could attend.

Then I hear that St. John native Dean Wade of the Cleveland Cavaliers (G League) is in quarantine.

You'd think living in a town of 1200 in the middle of Kansas would shield you from all the hysteria, but apparently not.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:21 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
Well, good grief.

My town of St. John, 1A Division, was seeded 3rd and won their first game, even cancelling school tomorrow so people could attend.

Then I hear that St. John native Dean Wade of the Cleveland Cavaliers (G League) is in quarantine.

You'd think living in a town of 1200 in the middle of Kansas would shield you from all the hysteria, but apparently not.
After running into our school in 2018, and Central Plains last season they were finally set to win it.

St. John was easily the best team in 1A this season.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 12:05 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
After running into our school in 2018, and Central Plains last season they were finally set to win it.

St. John was easily the best team in 1A this season.
If my memory serves me well, South Gray?

I assumed that losing an NBA-caliber (and walk-on NCAA-caliber) player would cause the program to fall off a cliff, but they've remained competitive.

Shame we couldn't play the tournament through, especially with top-seeded undefeated Bereans Academy getting bounced in the first round.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 05:56 AM   #9
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

My job still expects me to come to work
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:11 AM   #10
I'm with the Banned

Now we should undeniably panic.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:42 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
If my memory serves me well, South Gray?

I assumed that losing an NBA-caliber (and walk-on NCAA-caliber) player would cause the program to fall off a cliff, but they've remained competitive.

Shame we couldn't play the tournament through, especially with top-seeded undefeated Bereans Academy getting bounced in the first round.
Yes, SG.

To show you how good St John was looking, they knocked out SG in the Sub State finals, and SG beat a certain team that was probably going to end up in the championship game by 20 and 17 at home.

This really sucks for them. A heavy Senior lead team.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:55 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. Scott’s girls are in it. Had a shot. I really feel bad for them. Seniors last look and for the rest of them they might not ever get back. I don’t have anyone playing and I know it’s girls but I know how important the state tournament was to me when we went.

I’m kind of upset.
I actually got to watch them in Cimarron. They were good.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:28 AM   #13
BAMF!

Smart move. Preventative steps to ensure safety for everyone there and everyone where they return to. All this would be different if we had actual infection rates right now, but the absolute lack of testing across the entire country is making that impossible. We had 2 months to prepare for this and we didn't. It's that simple.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:38 AM   #14
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
PGA just cancelled al of its play. NASCAR and WWE only sports left
WWE....NOT a sport.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:40 AM   #15
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Disney is closed people. They've done and shut down Disney.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.