Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #106
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
a nurse from seattle relayed some information to an associate of mine that people should prep for 8 weeks of food
Posting shit like this is downright irresponsible and only feeds into the hysteria. “I heard secondhand from someone who isn’t qualified to make a claim like this to have 8 weeks of food!!!”
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 08:32 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

This virus is already hurting two of my businesses. Events canceled for the foreseeable future.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:33 PM   #108
Supporter

tanking my ****in paycheck from hysteria thats for sure
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:34 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
a nurse from seattle relayed some information to an associate of mine that people should prep for 8 weeks of food
Every store was packed tonight. People are getting worked up into a frenzy.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 08:35 PM   #110
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Every store was packed tonight. People are getting worked up into a frenzy.
picked up some dry goods last night that should last a few weeks. Have some frozen food as well that should add to the survival timeline.
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #111
Kind of a mod

Quote:
You realize that this is bullshit, right?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
You realize that this is bullshit, right?
Complete and total....the hysteria is getting out of hand
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:29 PM   #113
Snacks Are Under My Apron

RETAIL REPORT:

Bottled Water Is Sold Out
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:33 PM   #114
The Constitutional Choo choo

https://youtu.be/4c8OyexZ10E

Yummm. Robin breast Chili
https://youtu.be/jnkLDIkuzFQ
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:51 PM   #115
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

OJ is killing it with his Coronavirus prep...
KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:27 AM   #116
Banned

I know I'm a jokester and pretty light hearted about things. But this tale is a serious one.

I will preface this by saying I have not had the flu since I moved to AZ in 2001. I'm a smoker, skinny, and pretty good looking. I work 100% from home.

I went to a goth concert on Tuesday night. I observed "social distancing" from the whole crowd which was cool to see. But when the main act came on, and the crowd reached capacity, we got a lot closer. Once they were kicking into high gear, social distancing was gone as we packed up close (I got to the rail ). Then people were sharing vapes, including me. I was not drinking.

I woke up Wednesday morning in pure hell. Constant fever nearing migraine levels and hot spells where I was sweating pools followed by chills to the bone. My usual smokers caugh was now almost dry. Intermittent nausea (though unable to throw up and didn't result in diareha). Body aches when I got up (I used rubbing alcohol to ease that). I slept on and off through the day, sweating profusely while I slept.

I reached out to BRC when he made a joke about it being hung over in a response to a previous post. He then urged me to see a Dr.. I said I would see how I felt in the morning and said good night. He said he was going to come out here and take me himself if I didn't. Shortly after lying down, I noticed my quicker breathing and my insides started "burning" and it was impossible to lie still. It was weird and the thought of spontaneous combustion ran through my mind. So I got up, updated BRC (who said he'd be thinking of me and sending positive thoughts), and went to the local hospital. I was pretty worried and sweating again. Then shivering when I got there (it was COLD in there).

I got in pretty quick, temperature taken, blood drawn, breathing monitered, stuck his stethescope all over my upper body. The Dr. said I was certainly presenting positively (but pending blood test) but a referral, and official test, would take up to a week or so to get approved (including waiting for the blood test to come back) and scheduled through the AZ medical board (or something like that) and said quaranteening myself would cure me before the test can even be administered. I questioned him about that as I am not going to show up in any statistics. "More important to get well", he said. "And every case is being treated this way right now". I was given some samples of Relenza, and a script. Even through in some Chantix samples. LOL

It's early Friday and I feel much, much better. No fever. Nausea is gone. Hot spells are a lot less and my insides are not burning. Still sweating when I sleep and hopeful that's the bug getting cleaned out. Body aches are minimal as well. However, I have tickets to La Cage au Fou on Saturday and a birthday party for a dear friend at a club. I will have to miss those now. And a local concert tonight. Above and Beyond acoustic at The Greek Theatre in July better not get cancelled as I've been waiting for this show for over 4 years. Check it out.

I'm inclined to believe this is harder than the average flu, but not worth everything going to shit over. This happened because I was into the moment and stupid. A vape hit got me.

I'll be fine. T.Hanks has it worse I think. He is an ex smoker.

And thank you BRC. As I said, your concern was humbling and I believe it helped.

Take from this what you will. It was pretty intense but I will be fine. Looking forward to feeling even better in the morning for sure. I do actually need TP though...

Last edited by eDave; 03-13-2020 at 05:35 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 03:30 AM   #117
MVP

Bring forth your inner cockroach

Last edited by OrtonsPiercedTaint; 03-13-2020 at 03:34 AM.. Reason: Oops! Should have the quote with OJ in it
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:48 AM   #118
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I know I'm a jokester and pretty light hearted about things. But this tale is a serious one.

I will preface this by saying I have not had the flu since I moved to AZ in 2001. I'm a smoker, skinny, and pretty good looking. I work 100% from home.

I went to a goth concert on Tuesday night. I observed "social distancing" from the whole crowd which was cool to see. But when the main act came on, we got a lot closer. Once they were kicking into high gear, social distancing was gone as we packed up close (I got to the rail). Then people were sharing vapes, including me. I was not drinking.

I woke up Wednesday morning in pure hell. Constant fever nearing migraine levels and hot spells where I was sweating pools followed by chills to the bone. My usual smokers caugh was now almost dry. Intermittent nausea (though unable to throw up and didn't result in diareha). Body aches when I got up (I used rubbing alcohol to ease that). I slept on and off through the day, sweating profusely while I slept.

I reached out to BRC when he made a joke about it being hung over in a response to a previous post that I was not drinking. He then urged me to see a Dr. I said I would see how I felt in the morning and said good night. He said he was going to come out here and take me himself if I didn't. Shortly after lying down, I noticed my quicker breathing and my insides started "burning" and it was impossible to lie still. It was weird and the thought of spontaneous combustion ran through my mind. So I got up, updated BRC (who said he'd be thinking of me and sending positive thoughts), and went to the local hospital. I was pretty worried and sweating again. Then shivering when I got there (it was COLD in there).

I got in pretty quick, temperature taken, blood drawn, breathing monitered, stuck his stethescope all over my upper body. The Dr. said I was certainly presenting positively (but pending blood test) but a referral, and official test, would take up to a week or so to get approved (including waiting for the blood test to come back) and scheduled through the AZ medical board (or something like that) and said quaranteening myself would cure me before the test can even be administered. I questioned him about that as I am not going to show up in any statistics. "More important to get well", he said. "And every case is being treated this way". I was given some samples of Relenza, and a script. Even through in some Chantix samples. LOL

It's early Friday and I feel much, much better. No fever. Nausea is gone. Hot spells are a lot less and my insides are not burning. Still sweating when I sleep and hopeful that's the bug getting cleaned out. Body aches are minimal as well. However, I have tickets to La Cage au Fou on Saturday and a birthday party at a club. I will have to miss those now. And a local concert tonight.

I'm inclined to believe this is harder than the average flu, but not worth everything going to shit over. This happened because I was into the moment and stupid. A vape hit got me.

I'll be fine. And thank you BRC. As I said, your concern was humbling and I believe it helped.

Take from this what you will. It was pretty intense but I will be fine. Looking forward to feeling even better in the morning for sure. I do actually need TP though...
who/what goth gig?
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:04 AM   #119
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
who/what goth gig?
Clan of Xymox. With With The Bellwhether Syndcate, Curse Mackey & The Captives. I got there as Bellwhether was starting. They were awesome. Clan was through the roof. 4 encores.

On a side note, David's Hamburgers is ****ed right now. Depended a lot on spring training and the NCAA tournament... Normal Scottsdale walk-in traffic is gone too. Oddly, I've seen no signs of TP panic in my burb.

Clan:

Last edited by eDave; 03-13-2020 at 05:23 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:13 AM   #120
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

I went to a goth concert on Tuesday night. I observed "social distancing" from the whole crowd which was cool to see. But when the main act came on, and the crowd reached capacity, we got a lot closer. Once they were kicking into high gear, social distancing was gone as we packed up close (I got to the rail ). Then people were sharing vapes, including me. I was not drinking.

I reached out to BRC when he made a joke about it being hung over in a response to a previous post. He then urged me to see a Dr.. I said I would see how I felt in the morning and said good night. He said he was going to come out here and take me himself if I didn't. Shortly after lying down, I noticed my quicker breathing and my insides started "burning" and it was impossible to lie still. It was weird and the thought of spontaneous combustion ran through my mind. So I got up, updated BRC (who said he'd be thinking of me and sending positive thoughts), and went to the local hospital. I was pretty worried and sweating again. Then shivering when I got there (it was COLD in there).

I got in pretty quick, temperature taken, blood drawn, breathing monitered, stuck his stethescope all over my upper body. The Dr. said I was certainly presenting positively (but pending blood test) but a referral, and official test, would take up to a week or so to get approved (including waiting for the blood test to come back) and scheduled through the AZ medical board (or something like that) and said quaranteening myself would cure me before the test can even be administered. I questioned him about that as I am not going to show up in any statistics. "More important to get well", he said. "And every case is being treated this way right now". I was given some samples of Relenza, and a script. Even through in some Chantix samples. LOL

It's early Friday and I feel much, much better. No fever. Nausea is gone. Hot spells are a lot less and my insides are not burning. Still sweating when I sleep and hopeful that's the bug getting cleaned out. Body aches are minimal as well. However, I have tickets to La Cage au Fou on Saturday and a birthday party for a dear friend at a club. I will have to miss those now. And a local concert tonight. Above and Beyond acoustic at The Greek Theatre in July better not get cancelled as I've been waiting for this show for over 4 years. Check it out.

I'll be fine. T.Hanks has it worse I think. He is an ex smoker.

And thank you BRC. As I said, your concern was humbling and I believe it helped.

Hope you get better quickly, my friend.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.