Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:50 PM   #61
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Took a 3 segment trip back from Kona Big Island Hawaii last night. Flights were full.

So far no limbs falling off yet.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:27 PM   #62
In Search of a Life

Found out Wednesday that 5 of the MU students who attending the NOLA conference where someone tested positive interned at the MO capital Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Found out today, they are getting tested.

The intern "official" office is close to mine and we would have used the same bathrooms.

The MO House and Senate has now closed for the next two weeks. I get paid time off! House still wants to finish their end of the state budget, so may have to come in to work 2 days.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-12-2020, 02:44 PM   #63
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Found out Wednesday that 5 of the MU students who attending the NOLA conference where someone tested positive interned at the MO capital Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Found out today, they are getting tested.

The intern "official" office is close to mine and we would have used the same bathrooms.

The MO House and Senate has now closed for the next two weeks. I get paid time off! House still wants to finish their end of the state budget, so may have to come in to work 2 days.
Nobody cares that you get paid to take two weeks off. YOu don't have to keep repeating yourself. You never do anything anyway.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:46 PM   #64
legend

I know a lot of you guys don't watch the NBA or even college basketball, but I do. I watch every sporting event there is. And now what the **** am I supposed to do with my life? What will I become? Hello darkness my old friend.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:47 PM   #65
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I know a lot of you guys don't watch the NBA or even college basketball, but I do. I watch every sporting event there is. And now what the **** am I supposed to do with my life? What will I become? Hello darkness my old friend.
Come up with a cure for the Coronavirus
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:49 PM   #66
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Come up with a cure for the Coronavirus
I'm just not smart enough. All I ****ing know how to do is watch other people play sports.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:50 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Nobody cares that you get paid to take two weeks off. YOu don't have to keep repeating yourself. You never do anything anyway.
Ah, the good ol' I don't care but still posted remark.

I always love those.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 02:51 PM   #68
Hockey Town

Quote:
Maybe you can get a girlfriend now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:54 PM   #69
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I'm just not smart enough. All I ****ing know how to do is watch other people play sports.
Think of it as a sport
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:55 PM   #70
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Think of it as a sport
Fair enough. If you start working on coming up with a cure, call me up I'll pay to watch you.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:57 PM   #71
What's up braj?

Quote:
Come on Kurt, I know you love watching track, rasslin, and dem blues.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:59 PM   #72
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Come on Kurt, I know you love watching track, rasslin, and dem blues.
Smackdown got canceled...they're going to tape it at the PC, so dudes wrestling in front of no one.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:06 PM   #73
Politically Incorrect

3 good friends from golf club and their wives had tickets and rooms booked in April to Spain and Italy for 10 days.

Not anymore.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:07 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
That’s still very good.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 03:08 PM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
3 good friends from golf club and their wives had tickets and rooms booked in April to Spain and Italy for 10 days.

Not anymore.
Boys’ March Madness trip to Vegas at risk. Sigh
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.