Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2020, 11:34 AM  
Hockey Town

The tears of the Patriots fans are quite nice but this takes the cake

So this was suggested on my youtube homepage and I watched it for fun and yea it's pretty hilarious. Dude is a Patriot fan that is so ****ing worried about Mahomes that he now thinks the NFL is rigged, that's pretty rich coming from New England land.

Nothing will baffle more more than how a team with 6 SB wins and 9 appearances in 20 years has a fan base that can't handle anything at all. They feel the tide turning and their dynasty ending so this is what happens.

Honestly quite hilarious.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:39 AM   #2
Ultrabanned

They know their dynasty is fraudulent. Just a pedophile system QB that got propped up by Bill and their defense while cheating any way they could.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:40 AM   #3
Veteran

This will be delightful. Thanks for the post. ��
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:41 AM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

It was obviously rigged. They already had shirts printed up that said “Chiefs Super Bowl Champs”.

How else would they know to print those shirts?!?!?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:42 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Also his Mahomes nickname is pretty bad.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:45 AM   #6
MVP

Miami & the Dolphins were in on it! The tank was fake! BURN
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:46 AM   #7
I'll be back.

Masturbator at Work

I own him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:46 AM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Andy Reid was never an offensive coordinator. He never officially held that title.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:48 AM   #9
Veteran

Patty Mahomo.

Mature take
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:48 AM   #10
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Patty Mahomo.

Mature take
No you missed the first part that makes it worse it's...

Stat Paddy Mahomo

I mean really.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:51 AM   #11
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
No you missed the first part that makes it worse it's...

Stat Paddy Mahomo

I mean really.
Definitely no bias there. If he’s trying to make a real point, I would suggest not starting with lame insults.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #12
Brad Henson Productions

I blocked this idiot awhile back. A Patriots fan from London crying about the refs is hilarious when that franchise has had a cloud over them of cheating for ages.
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:08 PM   #13
Supporter

They make a lot of good points. I'm sending all the crap I ordered back.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:18 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Patty Mahomo.

Mature take
"I'm going to spend all of this time creating this video and I'm going to call KC's QB "Mahomo" just to extend my credibility."
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:19 PM   #15
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
They make a lot of good points. I'm sending all the crap I ordered back.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.