Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:18 PM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
That code doesn’t work on the fanatics site that I can tell.
Correct. NFLShop uses Fanatics' software or whatever, so you can just order all of the same gear from that site and use the code after cancelling the order on Fanatics. Turned out to work well for me.

Last edited by Pointer19; 02-03-2020 at 07:56 PM..
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
You've been duped, my friend. The Chiefs weren't in Super Bowl 14.

Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:27 PM   #93
SuperChiefs

Quote:
That code doesn’t work on the fanatics site that I can tell.
Worked for me about an hour ago.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:32 PM   #94
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
FLWP3C... 30% off code for nfl shop worked for me as well.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 06:32 PM   #95
left blank intentionally

Q

Mods merge threads
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:48 PM   #96
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Q

Mods merge threads
Yeah I missed other thread.

Merge them for glory!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:48 PM   #97
Starter

Quote:
That’s odd. I’ve tried multiple times on fanatics and no go. But, it does work on nflshop
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:51 PM   #98
Shaken. Not stirred.

Not buying shit from The Star
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 07:10 PM   #99
Starter

Quote:
That’s odd. I’ve tried multiple times on fanatics and no go. But, it does work on nflshop

It only works on NFL shop. Nowhere’s else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #100
Veteran

Quote:
Where are those from?
barstoolsports.com

They also have this little gem. I didn't want anything with 49ers on it though. they have some funny Andy shirts as well

wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:27 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, that would have been helpful this morning before I confirmed my $300 order.
$900 here. I kinda went stupid

But in my defense, part of it will be put in the closet for Christmas presents
Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.Over Yonder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:34 PM   #102
MVP

2 long sleeve shirts, a t-shirt & personalized wine goblet (for the wife), a hat, fridge magnet, Super Bowl commemorative cards and a garden flag for the yard. Dropped about $180.

Still planning on getting a DVD of the game and hoodie at some point. They were out of my size in the one I wanted.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #103
Veteran

Thanks for the tip! I called Fanatics and canceled my order, then placed same order on nfl.com. Saved me $30. Also, hella thanks for the Honey app tip!!!!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:59 PM   #104
Veteran

What do you guys think of the “Champions Jersey?” I’m scared they may look tacky since it’s not a regular home/away jersey.

https://shop.chiefs.com/mens-nfl-pro...ID:i-r2c0:po-6
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:08 PM   #105
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
What do you guys think of the “Champions Jersey?” I’m scared they may look tacky since it’s not a regular home/away jersey.

https://shop.chiefs.com/mens-nfl-pro...ID:i-r2c0:po-6
Yeah, for that price, I'd get a real jersey. If it were $50, I wouldn't mind it.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.