Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:20 PM   #616
Wasted away again...

A friend dropped this off today. It's not quite as cool as some of the replicas, but the price was right. $0.00

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 12:39 PM   #617
It was not a fair catch

So cool
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:50 PM   #618
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Aww yeah, baby . . .

Bet you can't wait to get your first splooge on that
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:22 PM   #619
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Aww yeah, baby . . .

LOL
I got one of those last week. Wife said she ordered it right after the super bowl
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-23-2020, 01:44 PM   #620
Rookie

I can't post a link because I'm a new member but Nike.com has some White Super Bowl Jerseys in stock at a tremendous price. I was surprised they had decent sizes left. I ordered a L Kelce and a XL Mahomes for when I gain weight. Lol
DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DQCHIEF is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:40 AM   #621
It was not a fair catch

he is a site with a lot of stuff

https://www.sportsfanisland.com/coll...ted-descending
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:46 PM   #622
Veteran

Just ordered $150 worth on these

Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-31-2020, 07:27 PM   #623
In Mahomes I trust!

So I got one of these bad boys in mint condition from eBay and the guy who sent it to me gave me a ziplock bag filled with confetti from the SB parade in Kansas City! Super cool!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:28 PM   #624
Banned

I finally just bought a hat.
muddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmuddyjello is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-31-2020, 09:42 PM   #625
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:41 AM   #626
Elway be drinkin' again

Painting of MVP'S SUPERBOWL 4 AND 54

Stevie Ray is one hell of an artist.
I emailed him and asked if he could do a painting of the Lenny D and PM
walking off the field picture.
He nailed it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stevie Ray PMII and LD painting (3).jpg
Views:	219
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	120173  
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:45 AM   #627
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Very nice Stevie
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:08 AM   #628
Hello

Anyone got a link to a framed picture of the 11:57 49ers endzone celebration pic with the Chiefs celebration pic at the end of the game below it. I know I've seen it, can't find the damn thing though.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:27 AM   #629
Award Winning Tailgater

Finally received this:

Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:25 PM   #630
It was not a fair catch

But why in the hell does it take 5 days to get from Fedex to USPS?

This may be next

I have already done a Flintstones LEGO and an Arrowhead logo tiny brix