Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #496
error 404

My sweet new license plate frame.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ChiefsLicenseP compressed.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	120006  
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #497
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
My sweet new license plate frame.
Same one I got!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:28 PM   #498
Starter

Anyone received a replica trophy yet from eBay? Look good?
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #499
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
Anyone received a replica trophy yet from eBay? Look good?
Not yet, I'm hoping any day now.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:05 PM   #500
Hockey Town

Look what finally showed up...

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 01:23 PM   #501
Politically Incorrect

WOW, check out this sweet leather jacket out. Only $1,599.00 !!!

NFL SHOP

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:40 PM   #502
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Finally bit the bullet and paid $80 for this at Rally House. The dope Super Bowl hoodie market was almost entirely untapped. Not sure why none of the local shops (Charlie Hustle, The Bunker, etc.) aren't hopping on that. Seems like they'd make a killing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200302-163739_Chrome.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	120008  
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:35 PM   #503
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Who did you order that from? That’s the best one I’ve seen so far.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #504
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

That is AWESOME! I ordered the Hill and Kelce jerseys. Have not received them yet - will post when I do.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #505
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:07 PM   #506
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Do NOT order this mother****er.

It was a bit tight to begin with, but two washings it has shrunk to the point where I'm going to have to give it to the wife to wear. And since I have washed it it's probably too late to return it. Also thin, flimsy material. Even if it hadn't shrunk I doubt if it would have lasted very long.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:52 PM   #507
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

It was a bit tight to begin with, but two washings it has shrunk to the point where I'm going to have to give it to the wife to wear. And since I have washed it it's probably too late to return it. Also thin, flimsy material. Even if it hadn't shrunk I doubt if it would have lasted very long.
Most of the gear I ordered for NFL shop was too small. I’m returning a hat and golf shirt I bought.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #508
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Most of the gear I ordered for NFL shop was too small. I’m returning a hat and golf shirt I bought.
I checked the return terms, and I'm probably screwed because it's been washed. But that's horseshit. Nothing should shrink as much this shirt did. Especially considering how much it cost.

I'm going to try to contact somebody tomorrow, but I doubt if it will end well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:22 AM   #509
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Ugh, much of its like this. Shirt I ordered is smallest large I own. Not horrible material but nothing great. I refuse to dry it because it will never fit again if I do.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:35 AM   #510
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChief View Post
Who did you order that from? That’s the best one I’ve seen so far.
This is going to sound convaluted....my wifes, neices husband ordered a bunch of them, I paid for one. It's not from NFL.com it's from one of those Chinese knockoff places.......apparently it came from Wuhan, irony I know.

Only 60 bucks though and it looks very legit everything is hand stitched.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.