Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:14 PM   #376
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Dad bought this and will put it on the wall in his man cave where me, him and my brother watch the games.

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

He’s also buying the old Arrowhead stadium seats to put in there too. I can’t wait!
That is so uber cool!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:21 PM   #377
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
So you ordered the fine art print as opposed to these: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...D=56769&view=1
Absolutely yes!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-18-2020, 09:10 AM   #378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Closest I could find is this. https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

They don’t have Super Bowl hats in fitted sizes. The closest they have is SnapBack.
Yeah, that sucks. I like this hat but it is out of stock. I always like to go with fitted hats. My head is too big to be comfortable in most stretch fits and I don't like the opening in the back of most snap hats.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 11:04 AM   #379
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Closest I could find is this. https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

They don’t have Super Bowl hats in fitted sizes. The closest they have is SnapBack.
Thanks man! I’m holding out hope of finding a fitted one in stock. They had them but all sold out online.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:16 PM   #380
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

T-shirt was allegedly delivered today. Hoodie supposed to be delivered tomorrow, which means it will probably be delivered on Saturday.

The worst thing Fanatics does is switch off from FedEx to USPS, which adds at least two days to the process. ****ers. All the money they make on this shit, they could at least stick with one carrier.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:25 PM   #381
I'll be back.

t-shirt #3 and hat are coming today evidently
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:27 PM   #382
THE RED MENACE

Got everything except my jacket
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:29 PM   #383
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I just want to buy iron on super bowl patches then i'll attach them to everything i own. seems like the easiest solution. most super bowl gear is low quality and a cash grab.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:33 PM   #384
Most Valuable Villain

I’m just going to assume that they aren’t going to be releasing any more SB jerseys and my dream of getting a Mathieu or Clark one is dead.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:35 PM   #385
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Yeah, that sucks. I like this hat but it is out of stock. I always like to go with fitted hats. My head is too big to be comfortable in most stretch fits and I don't like the opening in the back of most snap hats.
Fathead...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:49 PM   #386
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I really wish the SB LIV patch on the jerseys included "CHAMPIONS" on it, the way the Royals' 2015 WS jerseys did. I guess the Lombardi Trophy is supposed to convey that, but dammit, I want it explicit!

Last edited by siberian khatru; 02-20-2020 at 05:06 PM..
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:00 PM   #387
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:07 PM   #388
Veteran

I came here to look for this thread to see if people were getting their stuff. I’ve gotten so many emails from NFL shop saying they didn’t know a shipping date. One package was supposed to be delivered today and now the tracking says tomorrow.

But my two shirts from Barstool sports arrived last week!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:09 PM   #389
Veteran

I was in a mall in Vegas over the weekend and was at a Lids store I believe, and they had as
Many Chiefs hats as Faider hats. I asked the guy if they had any Super Bowl hats and he said yes we have one and it says MVP on the side. It was all white and super badass. I asked how much and he said $65! I laughed and I said I’m not paying that unless you have a pic of Mahomes signing it. I don’t even wear hats that much. Not paying that
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #390
Thread I will end you.......

Got this in the mail today...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote