Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:46 AM   #316
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
So far I’ve gotten some of my nfl shop orders but am missing the pin set, flag, and one of the shirts. I got all the locker room stuff though. Anyone know if any discount codes are still working?
I don't know what the parameters are for its use, but Honey told me that "486895" gives me $25 off of my cart that has a $124.99 item in it. If you add the Honey extension to your browser, it'll run all of the active coupons and show you which one is best for your cart.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:48 AM   #317
Supporter

This morning I ordered a SB LIV patch for my Letterman's jacket. I also ordered a Chiefs 60 year anniversary patch from 2019. I kind of slacked getting that one.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #318
SuperChiefs

My shot glass and one of my hats came today. Still have a bunch of stuff out there, but at least it's something
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:04 PM   #319
I'll be back.

SI came today. With a bent corner.

I don't really care but I waited two weeks when I should have just picked it up at Price Chopper.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:08 PM   #320
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Anybody have a coupon code for Rally House? They have a dope hoodie I want, but it's $80.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:13 PM   #321
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
SI came today. With a bent corner.

I don't really care but I waited two weeks when I should have just picked it up at Price Chopper.
That’s so annoying! It’s hit and miss since they ship in just a document type mailer. My commerative SI’s came in great shape as far as can be expected with a magazine but I reordered a couple of Pat’s first SI hoping to get at least one in great shape but didn’t happen. All with the bent corners you mentioned.

Last edited by Mulliganman; 02-15-2020 at 05:21 PM..
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:26 PM   #322
Shaken. Not stirred.

Got my jacket today. Very disappointed that literally nothing was stitched. Everything is a graphic print. Even the Superbowl logo and number. Strongly considering returning it.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #323
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Got my jacket today. Very disappointed that literally nothing was stitched. Everything is a graphic print. Even the Superbowl logo and number. Strongly considering returning it.
Which one did you order? You have a pic or link?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:31 PM   #324
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Which one did you order? You have a pic or link?
I knew the Arrowhead would be a graphic print but thought the rest was stitching. Guess I didn't think it over long enough. The fact the LIV was even a print really disappointed me. Also, the picture makes the sleeves look like they have a little shine to them. They are actually the same material as the championship t-shirt only thicker material.

007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:32 PM   #325
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I knew the Arrowhead would be a graphic print but thought the rest was stitching. Guess I didn't think it over long enough. The fact the LIV was even a print really disappointed me.
That sucks and is extremely disappointing
Old 02-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #326
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
That sucks and is extremely disappointing
It is. I could have purchased a Jersey with logo stitching for the same price. Live and learn I guess.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:47 PM   #327
Stay positive, don't give up

Dicks has chiefs SB shirts and hoodies and hats 25% off not sure how long but got my shirt and hat

T-shirts were $26 hats were $29

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 02-15-2020 at 08:06 PM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #328
Shaken. Not stirred.

Just too give everyone an idea what it really looks like
Old 02-15-2020, 07:49 PM   #329
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
This morning I ordered a SB LIV patch for my Letterman's jacket. I also ordered a Chiefs 60 year anniversary patch from 2019. I kind of slacked getting that one.
Thats the way I do it also. I can customize some of my cool stuff that I already have. Plus, lots of the Super Bowl stuff is screened rather than stitched.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 02-15-2020, 07:54 PM   #330
He's Mahomie!

Down to coffee mugs. Already got a couple. Looks like I need one more.

LOL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	il_170x135.2179356124_chb9.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	119925  
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote