Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #301
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it's ****ing awesome

Cool You can totally see me I'm standing on the stone wall next to KurtCobain

That's badass
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #302
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
That's badass
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #303
In Mahomes I trust!

My PMII Sports Illustrated came in today! Woot!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:53 PM   #304
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
My PMII Sports Illustrated came in today! Woot!
As did mine. Pretty sweet looking.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #305
Champion Golfer Of The Year

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7788003..._2&frs=1&crt=1

There is a guy that goes by calligramer on Instagram. He's selling prints of the entire radio call of Mitch. They are pretty cool. Had to get one. (okay two).
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-14-2020, 05:34 PM   #306

He's auctioning off the original for my people at CMH.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:35 PM   #307
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7788003..._2&frs=1&crt=1

There is a guy that goes by calligramer on Instagram. He's selling prints of the entire radio call of Mitch. They are pretty cool. Had to get one. (okay two).
Super cool. Glad I didn't rush into buying anything - though I did buy the lighters. Some cool stuff is surfacing late.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:53 PM   #308
Veteran

Shirt got here today. No sign of my Plaque.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #309

Also, I had a friend tell me there is a great parade shirt with the runaway car, arrested guy on the horse, the guy fell who out the tree and the guy who ran into the parking meter while catching the pass from Mahomes.

If anybody see those, let me know.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #310

Found it. The bunker in Westport...

https://www.bunkeronline.com/parade-...tee-shirt.html
Old 02-14-2020, 07:38 PM   #311
Mod Team

Beer glass and shot glass arrived for the weekend!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 10:56 AM   #312
You don't faze me, Gobble.

I just got this shirt, and I am incredibly happy with it.

https://madeinkc.co/collections/worl...eback-city-tee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200215-105549_Chrome.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	119923  
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:08 AM   #313
Banned

I’m considering ordering single page covers shown here: http://kansascity.mycapture.com/myca...istSubAlbums=0

Has anyone ordered these single page covers from when the Royals won the World Series? If you have can you post a pic of how they turned out? The FAQ page for the Super Bowl ones say captions aren’t printed and if that’s the case how it looks because they might be a deal breaker for me depending on the caption?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:24 AM   #314
Veteran

My wife bought me two SB hats, two SB shirts, two SB pint glasses, a salute to service Mahomes jersey, and a salute to service Mahomes hoodie. Not a bad V-Day gift if you ask me....
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:35 AM   #315
Forever Royal

So far I’ve gotten some of my nfl shop orders but am missing the pin set, flag, and one of the shirts. I got all the locker room stuff though. Anyone know if any discount codes are still working?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.