Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:11 PM   #286
Banned

Anybody watch the bluray yet? I'm curious to know what's on it.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #287
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Anybody watch the bluray yet? I'm curious to know what's on it.
Estimated delivery date is March 25th for mine
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #288
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Mine should be here tomorrow. I'll sell it to you for the bargain basement price of $399.95 plus shipping and handling. Just let me know
! I'm sure you would! I found one so I deleted my post.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:17 PM   #289
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Estimated delivery date is March 25th for mine
Have this coming as well. After the NFL films vid posted I hope it exceeds that by a long shot!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:19 PM   #290
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Have this coming as well. After the NFL films vid posted I hope it exceeds that by a long shot!
That's my hope as well
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:20 PM   #291
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Still waiting on my Mahomes with the SB patch.

I can of "went around" the hoopla.......bought the Mahomes Jersey with the SB patch from the NFL shop. Didn't look "done" then I remembered that the SB Jerseys had the 100 patch where the NFL logo goes. Went to Ebay and bought the "100 anniversary" patch. Took it to a local taylor who took off the original and replaced it with the 100 patch.

Now hanging on the wall in my "man cave".....along with my Mahomes Speed helmet (signed) and my Montana Chiefs jersey.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:43 PM   #292
Starter

Don’t get too hyped about the blu-ray. I’ve contacted cinedigm and she forwarded my contact to nfl films (which won’t ever be seen).

Only the Patriots have received two releases. Everyone else just gets a highlight type film.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #293
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
picked up my union station print last night

need to frame it, and my sembower mahomes print and KC star papers

TAKE ALL MY GODDAMN MONEY
How did the print from union station look? I'm thinking of getting one even though $15 shipping fee.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:45 PM   #294
Thread I will end you.......

So far good stuffs...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:51 PM   #295
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
How did the print from union station look? I'm thinking of getting one even though $15 shipping fee.
it's ****ing awesome

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:52 PM   #296
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
So far good stuffs...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Where'd you get the metal sign from?
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:00 PM   #297
Cheat Death

Bought this for the wife.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:01 PM   #298
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Bought this for the wife.

Where did you get this?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #299
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Where did you get this?
https://cheerfa.com/product/the-lomb...hoCkccQAvD_BwE
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #300
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Where'd you get the metal sign from?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8245372243820/
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.