Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:41 AM   #196
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Hoping for a 2-3 Jet Chip Wasp diagram shirt. if one is out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Would be very cool!

https://breakingt.com/collections/li...31614346559537

Twisted Chief posted this in the "Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp" thread.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #197
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSea90 View Post
Use this code: FLWP3C

That code will save you 30% off your order, its actually a bank saver. I spent 400$ ended up coming to like 280. I ended up ordering 2 shirts, a hat, a sweater, some decals and finally a framed Serigraph.
Anybody try this code today?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-08-2020, 10:45 AM   #198
Veteran

Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:05 PM   #199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
That's a great image.

However, I'm having a large poster made of the SI photo with Mahomes arm around Lenny. That's going to be highlighted in the cave.
I don't think I've seen a version with Mahomes in it. Have a link? That sounds awesome.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I don't think I've seen a version with Mahomes in it. Have a link? That sounds awesome.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SInow/sta...159488/photo/1
Old 02-08-2020, 12:14 PM   #201
Veteran

Quote:
That is nice, thanks for sharing. I thought you were talking about the cigs and Fanta picture.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:38 PM   #202
Court Jester

Quote:
Anybody try this code today?
I just did and it didn’t work. Looking for some more codes now.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:02 PM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I just did and it didn’t work. Looking for some more codes now.
I've been looking also. Post it if you find one.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:19 PM   #204
Court Jester

Quote:
I've been looking also. Post it if you find one.
The 20% off one that was posted in another thread still works, but still looking for something more. These coupon sites are a dumpster fire.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:24 PM   #205

Quote:
The 20% off one that was posted in another thread still works, but still looking for something more. These coupon sites are a dumpster fire.
I missed that one. Which thread?
Old 02-08-2020, 01:37 PM   #206
Court Jester

Quote:
I missed that one. Which thread?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...h#post14779072

The code is 486895 (props to Baitism). I plugged it in and it works, but I was still looking to see if there was another 30% coupon floating around.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #207

Quote:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...h#post14779072

The code is 486895 (props to Baitism). I plugged it in and it works, but I was still looking to see if there was another 30% coupon floating around.
Thanks to you both.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:34 PM   #208
Starter

there's an extension you can download for the chrome browser called "honey"..it automatically puts in coupon codes on any shopping site you go on. highly recommend (https://www.joinhoney.com)
Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:16 PM   #209
Forever Royal

Costco has just put out a bunch of gear. They have a few t-shirts, a hoodie, a hat, and a beanie. They also have four different magazines, including the Sports Illustrated. Their stuff usually goes fast since its so cheap.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:04 AM   #210
Fight, build, win!

Made a trip to Cumpys a couple miles from my house and picked up these.

https://www.cumpys.com/collections/kansas-city-red
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote